AroundCampus Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AroundCampus Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.7

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Process took about 2 weeks for interview and job offer.

Interview Questions

• Explained a situation in which a business owner wants to buy advertising space. Convince him to buy the most expensive spot.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AroundCampus

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Sit down typical interview process. It is more of a get to know the type of person you are. Being honest is your best bet. Think outside the box, they are looking for people who can get the job done.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2010.

Interview

Typical questions regarding experience, plus if any in sales or marketing. Checking to see if you have necessary confidence to speak with business owners/managers. Looking for candidates who display charisma and upbeat attitude. In the end, it was not hard, this company is always looking for people, they value more people.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a response when a manager or store owner says 'no' to your request in selling a particular product?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Fairly simple consisted of a half hour phone interview

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online. Next, I had a virtual interview. There were videos played of employees asking questions. I was then recorded and had 2 minutes to answer the question. This part was stressful and weird. Next, I had a Skype interview with my regional manager. My RM made me feel very comfortable and super excited for the position. I had a really good feeling about how the interview went. Next, I was emailed about the position being offered.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult of unexpected. I felt like all of the questions were basic interview questions that you hear about often.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Chapel Hill, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

First there was a phone interview and then a video interview where you would record your answers. You weren't speaking with an actual person during the video interview. The video interview would only give you twice to answer. The questions were too tricky but did make you think, and it would be good to know a lot of detail about the company.

Interview Questions

• How does this internship help you with your future goals   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Did not discuss payment ($200 every other week) and made me do a pretend pitch for the planners. At first it seemed like an exciting job, but they don't tell you that you don't work in a office and have to pay for gas (and your drive A LOT if you aren't on that college campus).

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Raleigh, NC) in April 2010.

Interview

Was asked two weeknesses and two strengths

Interview Questions

• What are two weeknesses that you have   1 Answer
    • What are two strength, tell me something about yourself that i cant find on your resume   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Raleigh, NC) in April 2011.

Interview

It wasn't very hard. The interviewer was really friendly. Because this is a sales job, she did ask me to sell her an advertising space during the interview. I told her that I might not have experience in sales at that time and she said it doesn't matter, she just wanted to see how well I could do.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2010.

Interview

This is a job for someone that is willing to work hard for their paycheck and not expecting anything to be given to them. The interview process consisted of multiple questions asking how you would handle different situations. You also have to give an example of a sales pitch. I was asked to give a sales pitch about my favorite meal.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite meal? Now convince me to go purchase that meal.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was strictly commission.