Arriva Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arriva Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arriva

Bus Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arriva (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Before you get an interview you will need to complete a highway code test as well as English and Numerical tests. You will also need to take a driving test before the interview. Once you get an interview you will be asked very basic interview questions. If you get through the process they will then verify your drivers record.

Interview Questions

• What made think about joining us?   1 Answer

Cross Country General Management Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Arriva (Birmingham, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Started with an application form, then online tests, a video interview, and finally an assessment day which included 1 interview, 1 presentation, 1 group exercise and 1 role play. Lots to prepare but it was fairly competitive, 330 applicants, 9 shortlisted to assessment day. They were hiring 1 or 2 grads. Very supportive throughout, expenses paid, food and drink supplied all day, gave some constructive feedback 1 week later.

Interview Questions

• Competency e.g. Explain a time you used leadership skills   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arriva in August 2014.

Interview

It was a good process. It involved completing a case study.
    The case study itself was fairly straightforward. All of it was excel based. So you had to complete a set of excel tasks. Such as pivot tables. Vlookups, hlookups.

Bus Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guildford, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arriva (Guildford, England (UK)) in September 2008.

Interview

I wrote to the depot in Guildford received an interview date and was hired there and then
    I had to learn how to drive a Bus, which was an eight week course with driving test afterwards, I then was able to drive buses but then had to learn the routes.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none, I was hired the day of the interview