Arrow Electronics Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.9

Financial Business Analyst Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

Standard Question and Answer regarding personal and professional background, SQL, excel, access, and financial knowledge. interviewer would have been a direct manager for the position. Interviewer was pleasant and had a good tone and seemed interested throughout. I followed up via email after interview however I did not receive an offer or any feedback regarding next steps except for a canned response from HR.

IT Project Manager III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Centennial, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

Very good process with a phone interview for remote management team and face to face for local Denver area managers. I felt the interview team was very fair with their questions and honest discussions.

Interview Questions

• Describe my IT project experience for successful and unsuccessful projects.   1 Answer
    • Describe an experience and discuss how to resolved it with a difficult team member or client.   Answer Question

Oct 12, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thanks for taking the time to share about your interviewing experience at Arrow - we are glad to hear it sounds like it was a positive experience. Although it appears this job didn't work out, please ... More

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

On campus interview with one person. Got an email a week later that selected for second round. After two weeks followed by a second round of 3 back to back interviews at company HQs. Whole process took 2 weeks and received an offer.

Interview Questions

Arrow Electronics Response

Feb 1, 2017 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

We are glad to hear that you had a positive interview experience! Welcome to the company - we're so glad you're here and hope that your first few months on the job are going great.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO).

Interview

Phone interview, met in person, got an offer the next week. After talking to other interns at my school, sounds like the process varies greatly depending on the department you are applying to.

Interview Questions

Arrow Electronics Response

Oct 10, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review about your interview at Arrow - looks like it was a good experience and that you accepted the offer. We're so glad you're working with us! ... More

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

formal, but laid back. No trick questions. They were mainly based on what if situations and how you would handle them if you came across it. the people were not intimidating at all. straight forward questions that were aimed to make you provide examples from other jobs you have had in the past.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a difficult customer if they were not being very compliant? and relate this to sometime you handled a situation like this at a previous job   Answer Question

Aug 26, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we look forward to working with you! Welcome aboard.

Big Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

First, give hackerrank link to coding test, the coding test is really ridiculous. You need solve 9 questions within 1 and half hour. You can not finish all. And the HR said that you dont need to. He will compare all applier. Hackerrank solve coding problem.

Interview Questions

Arrow Electronics Response

Aug 26, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent interview with Arrow. Your feedback is certainly valuable, and useful for making improvements for the future success of all applicants!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

Three phone interviews and two in-person interviews. The phone interviews were basically general questions and scheduling. The in-person interviews each lasted about an hour and on the second interview I got a tour of the office, and my manager seemed really interested in me so I basically knew I had the job. Overall, average questions and flexible scheduling wise...especially if you are a full-time student they are understanding.

Interview Questions

• What makes a day successful?   1 Answer
    • Do you have experience with Big Data?   1 Answer
    • Are you Excel certified?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Aug 26, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thanks for sharing your experience - we're glad you've chosen to work with us! We take pride in having rockstar interns like yourself!

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Englewood, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called me, set up a phone interview a day later, and had an in person interview the following week. After this I heard nothing until I called back a week later to see how things were going. It took roughly 3 weeks from final interview to get an unofficial offer and another week for the official paperwork. Do not worry -- it is a big company and they work slow.

Interview Questions

• Have I used Oracle and am I proficient   1 Answer
    • Have you worked in the industry and if so please detail the roles and responsibilities you have had that directly relate to this position.   1 Answer

Aug 30, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we're excited to be working with you! Welcome aboard.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview. They call to schedule for about a week out and then I spoke to a hiring manager about the position. He was pretty laid back. All In all a pretty easy interview it lasted about 30 minutes. I did not take the position I interviewed for. I decided it wasn't really what I was looking for. The hiring manager was honest and clear in regards to job responsibility he didn't sugar coat anything and made sure I knew exactly what the work I'd be doing was.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in five years   1 Answer

Aug 26, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the interview process - it sounds like things went pretty smoothly. Even though you decided not to take the role, should you find one that's a better fit, we'd ... More

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Centennial, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

Relaxed group interview with hiring manager and two Buyer managers. Interview questions based on my experiences in other jobs and how they would translate into Arrow's structure. Mostly getting to know you type questions and general skills inventory. The only downside was the length of time after the interview and when I finally received information on the decision.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with problem suppliers   1 Answer

Aug 26, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thanks for taking the time to share about your interview experience with Arrow - sounds like it was a pleasant one, the only downside being the decision time. We're always looking for ways to improve ... More