Arrow Electronics Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

2.9

52 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

ERP Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a quick process and the provide feedback quickly if it is yes or No .
    They do not make you wait long for the decisions.
    It is great environment I believe to work for.

Interview Questions

• All questions related to your resume and the job description nothing out of the box.   Answer Question

HR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

Total of 4 interviews ( phone screening , manager/team members and met with director). Very positive experience . The timing for my position went as expected 4-5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you handled a difficult situation , what your role was and the outcome ?   Answer Question

Principal Security Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO).

Interview

Multiple rounds of phone screens then onsite interviews. One onsite visit. Multiple SME interviewers. Very thorough process. Information on company culture and needs. HR was not involved at all other than recruiter setting up interviews.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

It was pretty standard, a round of questions with a hiring manager to clarify some details about my resume. It was very formal feeling, and very intensional. It wasn't exactly unfriendly, but it was direct. For all I know it may have just been me. I got the feeling very early on that the interview thought that I wasn't a good fit for the role.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very standard. One on one in an office room. First I was explained the position and what exactly I'd be doing, followed by run of the mill interview questions.

Interview Questions

• "What are you looking for in a job? What are you not looking for?   Answer Question

Financial Business Analyst Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

Standard Question and Answer regarding personal and professional background, SQL, excel, access, and financial knowledge. interviewer would have been a direct manager for the position. Interviewer was pleasant and had a good tone and seemed interested throughout. I followed up via email after interview however I did not receive an offer or any feedback regarding next steps except for a canned response from HR.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview, then 2 days later had an in-person interview.
    The company doesn't have their HR process figured out! Had 3 interviews for 3 different positions with the company within the span of 2 months:

For the first position, I was asked to provide times for the next round and after responding to the email, I didn't hear from the hiring manager for weeks. Then finally, after 3 weeks, received an email from HR stating that they hired internally.

For the second position, interviewed on the phone, then was invited to attend the next round and a week later found out they cancelled the position

For the third position, interviewed on the phone, then interviewed in person with the manager. A couple days later, found out they replaced with the position with a Sr. level analyst position.

To be honest, I had a terrible experience, as far as the processes are concerned.

Interview Questions

• Basic phone interview questions - why this job; why the company; tell us about yourself; Workplace situational questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

The first interview of the two was a screening. I was asked a lot of behavioral types questions and asked to talk about myself. The second interview was short and with a manager. This interview was much easier.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      what do you know about five years out?
      What do you know about the company?   Answer Question

IT Project Manager III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Centennial, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

Very good process with a phone interview for remote management team and face to face for local Denver area managers. I felt the interview team was very fair with their questions and honest discussions.

Interview Questions

• Describe my IT project experience for successful and unsuccessful projects.   1 Answer
    • Describe an experience and discuss how to resolved it with a difficult team member or client.   Answer Question

Arrow Electronics Response

Oct 12, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thanks for taking the time to share about your interviewing experience at Arrow - we are glad to hear it sounds like it was a positive experience. Although it appears this job didn't work out, please... More

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

On campus interview with one person. Got an email a week later that selected for second round. After two weeks followed by a second round of 3 back to back interviews at company HQs. Whole process took 2 weeks and received an offer.

Interview Questions

Arrow Electronics Response

Feb 1, 2017 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

We are glad to hear that you had a positive interview experience! Welcome to the company - we're so glad you're here and hope that your first few months on the job are going great.