Arrow Electronics Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arrow Electronics Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2017

3.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gahanna, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Gahanna, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

I was asked to make a slide show outlining a technical problem that I solved at work, but it was just a formality since they refuse promote people. They had already picked their candidate before the application process was opened.

Interview Questions

• Why did I apply knowing what I stated above?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Arrow Electronics

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO).

Interview

I applied to Arrow for an internship position and they said they were setting up an internship program for the first time. They came to our campus and gave a generic marketing video to try and get recruits. They took a long time between any correspondence and when I finally took the interview it was a bit nerve wracking. It was a four on one interview where I was given a dry erase marker and whiteboard while I was asked technical questions while four engineers asked questions while I was working through problems. It was chaotic to say the least. I never heard back from them. I trying to leave messages at the numbers on their business cards but none of them had voice-mail set up and they never responded to any emails. I was quite surprised because they were all complements during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Solve a circuit analysis problem with op-amps and solve for current, voltage and resistance equations at all points on the circuit.   1 Answer

Aug 31, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thank you for sharing about your interview experience at Arrow! We're sorry you never heard back regarding your status in the interview process. As it's been a few years since this review was ... More

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Melville, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

I applied for the Engineer position in Jan, 2010 and I got an intial email communication in March 1st week regarding a phone screen. After 2 simple phone interviews I was called onsite within one day after my last phone interview.
    The onsite interview was supposed to last 3 hours and it went really well. I was asked a few technical questions in the first round which was in Core Java. It went on for 45 mins. Later was a technical and HR interview by the manager for 1 hour and another HR interview by another manager for 1 hour.
    After 2 weeks I got an email saying my interviews went really well and they are interested in employment. I'm yet to receive an offer from them and I have been waiting since almost a month now. I have contacted them almost every week to receive the same reply its in process. I have decided not to wait any longer for them but just wasted my 2 weeks time doing so. I feel if the company is not interested in hiring, then they have no reason to initiate a conversation to hire people and waste their precious time and also others.

Interview Questions

Arrow Electronics Response

Sep 23, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thank you for taking the time to share about your interview experience at Arrow - sorry to hear that the process was fairly frustrating for you, especially with regards to the wait time. There are ... More

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

They had a telephonic screening. Then they called for a on-site interview. They were not very managed in setting up the interview. There was some confusion who will the interviewer be. They kept me waiting for long toime. some of the interviewers came as if they were forced to come. I myself had to start the conversation to get interview going.

Sep 20, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thank you for taking the time to interview with Arrow! We're sorry to hear that your interview experience wasn't a pleasant one, and it seemed as if the process was not managed very well. Seeing as ... More

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Qualcomm in October 2009.

Interview Details 1 telephone prelimnary interview
    4 rounds of face to face technical interview no hr round
    all 4 interviews done in single day
    result announced in 2 days
    interviews included questions on STA, synthesis, RTL coding and a few aptitude questions
    each interview was for about an hour each
    RTL design questions were related to AXI protocol as they were looking for Soc integration position

Interview Questions

• using a simple logic gate, convert a SET type flop to a RESET type flop   Answer Question

Aug 31, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thanks for taking the time to share about your interviewing experience at Arrow!