Arrow Electronics Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Interview

It. Was very pleasant. I applied online and about 2 weeks later contacted by a recruiter for a phone screen. The next day I was contacted again and told that hiring managers were interested in interviewing with me. I did about 30 minute phone interview and then was offered about a week later.

Interview Questions

Arrow Electronics Response

Mar 27, 2017 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Awesome to hear you had a great experience - we look forward to seeing you this summer!!

Other Interview Reviews for Arrow Electronics

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Interview

Phone screening with recruiter and then individual interviews with the managers who I potentially would have worked with. The recruiter was really nice, and was easy to communicate with. I asked her a lot of question. I ended up doing several interviews after that though.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about the difference between Walmart's and Nordstroms business models by looking at their balance sheets.   Answer Question

Feb 16, 2017 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thanks so much for writing us a review! We look forward to seeing you this summer!!

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

The first interview of the two was a screening. I was asked a lot of behavioral types questions and asked to talk about myself. The second interview was short and with a manager. This interview was much easier.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      what do you know about five years out?
      What do you know about the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

Three phone interviews and two in-person interviews. The phone interviews were basically general questions and scheduling. The in-person interviews each lasted about an hour and on the second interview I got a tour of the office, and my manager seemed really interested in me so I basically knew I had the job. Overall, average questions and flexible scheduling wise...especially if you are a full-time student they are understanding.

Interview Questions

• What makes a day successful?   1 Answer
    • Do you have experience with Big Data?   1 Answer
    • Are you Excel certified?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Aug 26, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thanks for sharing your experience - we're glad you've chosen to work with us! We take pride in having rockstar interns like yourself!

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Englewood, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

Met the HR representative on campus. From there I had a phone interview with her within a few weeks. After this point, it took a lot of reminding and follow-ups to get an interview with the hiring manager in person.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not really an opportunity for negotiation.

Sep 9, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thanks for sharing your experience interviewing with Arrow - we're pleased that you decided to come on as an intern! Although this review was written over three years ago, we hope that you enjoyed... More

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO) in October 2010.

Interview

The supervisors at Arrow really stress work experience versus education.

Interview Questions

Arrow Electronics Response

Sep 20, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thanks for sharing your interview experience at Arrow - it's always great when we hear from those that accept an intern role with us! Hope you had a wonderful summer, and thanks for joining the team!... More