Arrow Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arrow Electronics Interview Questions

Updated Nov 8, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Interview

Very easy, HR than few people on your future team. Nothing special here.

Negotiation

Arrow Does Not Negotiate, as soon as a position is created the dollars are set, if you want more dollars salary they would have to create a new position. Sales jobs are easier as the base + com can be played with.

Sep 23, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thanks for taking the time to share your interview experience with Arrow - do appreciate it! Glad you decided to join the team!

Inside Sales Interview

Interview

Must show values and skills. Interview lasts an hour and they ask skill and experience questions all linked together.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario where customers are not satisfied with an IT solution, netwroking, etc. and how to solve it   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negoziation

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Interview

Interviewed with two managers.

Interview Questions

Arrow Electronics Response

Aug 26, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Appreciate you taking some time to share some feedback on your interview experience at Arrow!

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter about a different position than the one I applied for. Had phone call from the recruiter followed by phone interview with the hiring manager.
    The call was about 1/2 hr with regular behavioral and work related questions.

I was told that I will hear back in a weeks time but still waiting to hear back after 2 weeks. Over all an ok experience.

Interview Questions

Arrow Electronics Response

Sep 9, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thank you for taking the time to share about your interview experience at Arrow - sounds like you were part of the way through the process when this review was written. We're always trying to improve... More

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Interviewed with both a Sr. Manager, Finance and Director, Finance. Pretty positive experience. They were most concerned with how I would interact with the internal customers. Communication styles best utilized/most effective were also talking points.

Interview Questions

• None too off base. Wanted to inquire about situations where technical skills were utilized in conjuction with job requirements and also how negotiating with internal customers was handled (strong personalities, etc.).   Answer Question

Aug 31, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thanks for sharing your interview experience with Arrow - sounds like it was a positive one! We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review!

Supervisor Interview

Interview

process was normal

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations

Aug 26, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thanks for taking some time to share feedback surrounding your interview process!

Interview

I was an internal candidate and had to go through about six rounds of interviews to be moved from basically an assistant buyer position to a senior buyer position. It was grueling and a bit excessive.

Interview Questions

Arrow Electronics Response

Sep 9, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Appreciate you sharing about your interview experience at Arrow internally - it's always great to hear from our employees that are able to move around within the company! All the best for that new... More

Interview

Straightforward: 1 call with HR, 1 interview with hiring manager and director, offer sent after 1 week.

Interview Questions

• How do you enable others to achieve the goals needed for the team to succeed?   1 Answer

Sep 20, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thanks for taking the time to share your interview experience with Arrow - we're glad you decided to join the team!

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Interview

Took a few days after I applied for HR to call and do a phone interview then took about a week to get an in person interview and was told at interview it would take a while to get a response from HR

Interview Questions

Arrow Electronics Response

Aug 30, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Supplier Manager Interview

Interview

Six 1 hour interviews - Met with hiring manager and peer group. Very thorough questioning and little time to ask questions. Highly recommend an in-depth knowledge of the supplier that you may be supporting as well as Arrow strategy.

Low pay

Aug 30, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - even though you decided not to join the team, we're glad you took some time to speak with us. All the best for your future endeavors!