Arrow Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arrow Electronics Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2017

2.7

Senior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very requirement specific technical interview. They keep focus on the role for which they are hiring. They check your skills and ability to match to that role. Interview process was quick and not very hectic.

Interview Questions

• basic java,alogorithms, multithreading   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Interview

This company provided the worst HR experience I've ever witnessed. After having a short call with the hr associate and then hiring manager I was asked to come on site. I told them I am not local, they'll need to fly me in. I was asked to do a skype instead. 1 Skype. Not 4 in a row. I was asked my availability, and then never received a schedule until I followed up with them again a week later to say my availability has changed. That availability was ignored because it was "really hard to reschedule" and the manager didn't want to- even though I had no clue or communication when the 2 hour interview would be. It is not my problem your job is SO hard to accommodate the talent you are trying to attract, Steph k. Your job isn't hard. My job is hard. Scheduling between 2 different people and over 2 weeks is hard- for ME! That's your JOB. Don't complain about how inconvenient it is to take your candidates schedule into consideration. Ever. I was given a schedule for 4 Skype interviews in a row the DAY BEFORE they were supposed to happen, at a time I told them I was NOT available. When the people started calling, they couldn't get their Skype to work because HR screwed up that part too. Wasted time on everyone end and the most convoluted unprofessional HR experience I've ever had.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Very hit or miss. Seemed to not be interested in skills or future plans. No clear cut goals for facility. Discussed the industry in general. Extensive background on General Manager.

Interview Questions

• Past work experience. Possible plans if I got this position.   1 Answer

Account Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Was very typical interview process. Not many difficult questions. Mostly focused on past experience and how it would apply to position. Process took about a month. Offer was extended and accepted.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do I possess that will make me successful at this position?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Solon, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

3 hours with my current manager and one sales person, some people had longer interviews, but the manager i spoke with was more of a 3 hour conversation about the job, work ethic, company culture.

Interview Questions

• Work history, job qualifications, about the job, hours, benefits, culture.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Review process was very informal also she asked questions about future career goals as well as current skill set prior work experience and a little more but it was quick and I felt like I was a good fit but wasn't sure

Principal Security Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO).

Interview

Multiple rounds of phone screens then onsite interviews. One onsite visit. Multiple SME interviewers. Very thorough process. Information on company culture and needs. HR was not involved at all other than recruiter setting up interviews.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

It was pretty standard, a round of questions with a hiring manager to clarify some details about my resume. It was very formal feeling, and very intensional. It wasn't exactly unfriendly, but it was direct. For all I know it may have just been me. I got the feeling very early on that the interview thought that I wasn't a good fit for the role.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

The first interview was an on campus interview, it wasn't too hard, simple questions about my previous work experiences. Then they invited me to a happy hour event where I met Arrow executives and had the opportunity to ask the about their experience at Arrow. And finally ther invited me to the final round of interviews where they didn't ask me any questions, they only wanted me to ask them questions which was very weird

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview with outsourced recruiter who I did believe had my best interest in mind whatsoever and only was watching out for Arrow. I believe they should keep all stakeholders in mind, not just their company. Disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to do research and provide a solution?   Answer Question