Arrow Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 13, 2017

2.7

EAD Contracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gahanna, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Gahanna, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

2 people interviewed me, I felt good about interview initially. I found out about position, but one interviewer completely negative about company. Looking for file clerk to clean up acquired contracts, and database administrator to put system in place that currently doesn't exist.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Why are you looking outside of current company?   1 Answer

Feb 1, 2017 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

We appreciate you taking the time to share your interview experience! Glad you joined the company, and that you're working and collaborating with us. Here's to the next Five Years Out!

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

On campus interview with one person. Got an email a week later that selected for second round. After two weeks followed by a second round of 3 back to back interviews at company HQs. Whole process took 2 weeks and received an offer.

Interview Questions

Arrow Electronics Response

Feb 1, 2017 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

We are glad to hear that you had a positive interview experience! Welcome to the company - we're so glad you're here and hope that your first few months on the job are going great.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

The first interview was an on campus interview, it wasn't too hard, simple questions about my previous work experiences. Then they invited me to a happy hour event where I met Arrow executives and had the opportunity to ask the about their experience at Arrow. And finally ther invited me to the final round of interviews where they didn't ask me any questions, they only wanted me to ask them questions which was very weird

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO).

Interview

Phone interview, met in person, got an offer the next week. After talking to other interns at my school, sounds like the process varies greatly depending on the department you are applying to.

Interview Questions

Arrow Electronics Response

Oct 10, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review about your interview at Arrow - looks like it was a good experience and that you accepted the offer. We're so glad you're working with us!... More

ADR Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Interview

One to one private interviews with folks in different roles a Sales Manager, an outside salesperson, an account development rep, an inside sales person, and the general manager. It was more of an opportunity for me to ask questions and understand the role that I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

Arrow Electronics Response

Aug 26, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - welcome to Arrow! We're happy you're here!

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Very hit or miss. Seemed to not be interested in skills or future plans. No clear cut goals for facility. Discussed the industry in general. Extensive background on General Manager.

Interview Questions

• Past work experience. Possible plans if I got this position.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

formal, but laid back. No trick questions. They were mainly based on what if situations and how you would handle them if you came across it. the people were not intimidating at all. straight forward questions that were aimed to make you provide examples from other jobs you have had in the past.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a difficult customer if they were not being very compliant? and relate this to sometime you handled a situation like this at a previous job   Answer Question

Aug 26, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we look forward to working with you! Welcome aboard.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

Made it up to Round 2 of the interview process. Lady that interviewed me seemed very uninterested in proceeding further. Asked a Spring/Hibernate question that did not make much sense. Asked about steps for troubleshooting errors in code that I had a valid answer to but did not accept it.

Interview Questions

• What are the rules of Spring framework?   1 Answer
    • If you were to analyze a code that was breaking somewhere, what would you do to figure out where the problem is?   1 Answer

Aug 26, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thank you for taking the time to share your interview experience - your thoughts are helpful in improving the interview process for all of our candidates!

Oracle ERP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics in May 2016.

Interview

Very slow.... recruiters are good but took months for 2 rounds.. after selection no offer...moved from one position to another position and again another position it went on... too sad to share.. very lengthy process with no proper feed back on time still it shows considered and selected in their careers website ..

Interview Questions

• They asked all the questions related to job profile itself   Answer Question

Oct 10, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thank you for taking the time to share about your interview with Arrow - we're sorry to see that it seemed to be a negative experience for you. Sometimes we try to find the best fit for an individual... More

Big Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

First, give hackerrank link to coding test, the coding test is really ridiculous. You need solve 9 questions within 1 and half hour. You can not finish all. And the HR said that you dont need to. He will compare all applier. Hackerrank solve coding problem.

Interview Questions

Arrow Electronics Response

Aug 26, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent interview with Arrow. Your feedback is certainly valuable, and useful for making improvements for the future success of all applicants!