Arrow Electronics Senior Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arrow Electronics Senior Systems Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Englewood, CO) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied for job online and received call back the same day from the recruiter. I had every skill they were looking for so he called me back within the hour to schedule a 1:1 with the hiring manager the next day.

Hiring Manager was nice and interview went excellent. We discussed salary/benefits/etc. Half way through the interview he brought out his calendar and asked when I could come in for a tech interview with the team. He wanted me to come in the following day but the main technical person was out for the rest of the week so scheduled it for the following Monday (this was a Tuesday).

Came in the following Monday and felt like I aced the technical piece and was a great fit personality wise. Was told they had some more interviews scheduled and that I'd hear back by Friday.

Never heard back or get an email as to what happened.

Interview Questions

• What are the differences between XenApp 5 and XA5 SP1 (this was representative of the tedious questions that were asked)   Answer Question

Arrow Electronics Response

Aug 31, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Sorry to hear that you never heard back - it's never our intention to leave our candidates in the dark regarding their current status. As it's been a few years since you wrote this review, please ... More

Other Interview Reviews for Arrow Electronics

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

Had a initial telephonic round.
    After a couple of days, had two technical rounds and a HR round.
    Interview questions were mostly on the concepts.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Stack, Object pool and thread pool?   Answer Question
    • How did you apply the engineering principles in the software field?   Answer Question

Arrow Electronics Response

Sep 23, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thanks for taking the time to share about your interview experience with Arrow! Even though it sounds like you decided not to join the team, we're grateful to you for taking some time to speak with ... More