Arrow Financial Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arrow Financial Services

Candidate Interview Review

ACCOUNT Representative/BILL COLLECTOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arrow Financial Services (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Well my interview process was great. A very good friend of mine was Director of Operations. This was 1998.total employees were about 50 at the time. Now I was still nervous because at the time it was my 1st real job in the city. My other jobs before that was for relatives of mine who owned Video Stores around the Chicago area. So the interview went as follows. He asked if I was nervous and he was very confident that I would succeed there because again he was friend and he knew me more then I knew myself at the time. ( I mean as far as how well I can do in that industry) Now he explained to what the job duties were and the hours, benefits, paid time off, etc. He also told me what the company has planned in the future and that he was going to grow and learn all he could during his time there ( The company ended up being a Top Fortune 500 Company & Eventually was bought out for over 400 million by Sallie Mae & my friend the interviewer owns his own collection agency in Illinois. Anyways next He introduced me to my Manger to be at the time and had my chair picked out for me. That was it. Oh and I've been married since 2005. I met my wife in the training program there. We both started Feb 15th 1998.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself in 10 years from now?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Like I said it was great. I knew what I was getting in too and I really knew I could benefit from the commission structure there. I truly believe until this day. If a company has a great Commission structure it will succeed.