Arrow Strategies Recruiting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Strategies (Southfield, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

I was called by this company; the corporate recruiter had received my CV from another recruiter. I was told the position had been open for a while, but filling it was becoming more urgent. The recruiter told me they would be sending me a Job Description before the interview.

1st interview – met with GM and head of HR – lots of good Q&A. No Job Description had yet been shared with me. I was told I would have to complete a Predictive Index assessment, and that the results of the assessment would be shared with me. I completed the Predictive Index, but the results were not shared.

After a period of silence, I contacted the recruiter to see what was next. The following, week, I was invited to a second interview with a different company principal.

Upon arriving for the 2nd interview, I was informed that the interviewer was called away on business, but could do a phone interview. I was seated in a conference room, and the interviewer called in. We had a good conversation, I thought. Afterward, the recruiter apologized for the interview snafu.

The following week, after two onsite interviews, I received an email telling me the company would not be moving forward with me. No phone call, no feedback on where I may have come up short. No Job Description or PI results were ever shared with me. For a company that positions itself as wanting to be a candidate’s “agent for life”, this was a cold and unsatisfying end to the process.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about how you manage change in processes, training and metrics."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Arrow Strategies

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arrow Strategies (Chicago, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

Was hired based on someone I knew based on a phone interview.
    First had a phone interview with the branch manager. I then had a 2nd interview with both him and the account manager. After that they extended the offer.

Interview Questions