Arroweye Solutions Production Operator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arroweye Solutions Production Operator Interview Questions

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, NV

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Arroweye Solutions (Henderson, NV).

Interview

Very awkward. Signed several disclosures and took a basic logic/skills assessment. Actual interview lasted less than 5 minutes, but I was there upwards of an hour. When I finally interviewed, it was in a tiny overfilled office with a young supervisor. He gave me an overview of his background, highlighting his accomplishments as the youngest supervisor at another company and went through the production process.

It was a fast paced interview with very little organization. By the interviewers demeanor, I had the impression that he is used to high turn over. When we finally discussed hours and shifts, the conversation reflected many of the cons discussed on reviews by employees (mandatory overtime/no balance) and the shift was other than what I was led to believe was available.

The entire process felt more like a top secret prisoner processing session rather than an interview.

Interview Questions

• During our busy season overtime is mandatory and we often work 12 hour days, 7 days a week. Is this something you are capable of?   1 Answer