Arshiya International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arshiya International Interview Questions

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arshiya International (New Delhi (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Since i went there for internship, the process was fairly simple. First round was with the HR and second with the CEO.
    HR round was more to judge my personality and fit in the company. Interview with the CEO was more towards my basic understanding of rail logistics.

DGM/GM Corporate Social Responsibility Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arshiya International (Mumbai (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Very quick turnaround - got a confirmation for interview within hours of submitting CV - including clarification on whether my expected salary was negotiable or not. Was called for interview to one office and couple of hours prior to interview was asked to go to another office - 20 Kms away. Was made to wait for 90 minutes beyond slotted time. A candidate who came in after me were interviewed ahead of me. HR was extremely apologetic about it. HR had very few questions and gave a very drab introduction to the organisation and was told that the company was making plans and would allocate budget and then get back. This was very confusing - given the speed with which they reacted post receipt of CV. The office and other staff looked and sounded professional.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arshiya International (Pune (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

A panel Interview which is two phased. One phase was Hr and second was technical

Interview Questions

• Analytical question.. calculating the market share of probable competitors in the market   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arshiya International (New Delhi (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

Questions related to field, past experience, education.
    Interest and awareness about the industry and the company.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arshiya International (Pune (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

They started off with an Introductory presentation, followed by aptitude test & finally personal interview, the presentation was impressive, the aptitude test was easy with no negative marking. The one on one presentation was also relatively easy, questions were generic with a few questions on marketing concepts and previous experience.

Interview Questions

• Marketing concepts, case studies   1 Answer

Executive - Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arshiya International (New Delhi (India)) in June 2008.

Interview

Got to know about the company through Sr. Management Personnel. Applied for the same. Got Interviewed in Person. Offer Letter was given. Joined and later on Appointment Letter was provided after two weeks of joining.