Art & Drama Therapy Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Art & Drama Therapy Institute Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Art & Drama Therapy Institute

I Dont Remember Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Art & Drama Therapy Institute (Washington, DC) in September 2014.

Interview

Interesting...the CEO pretending to be another interviewee and spoke with the other candidates. From there, she told those who didn't "talk to her enough" to leave. I would be a little upset if I was told to leave and my time was wasted. Anyways...I went through with the process in her office. Never got a call back so I moved on...I never got a call back, however later in my job search stumbled across this place again and had another interview for different position...I got it. And heard back in 2 days...process was fast probably because of desperation as I now see after working there.

Interview Questions

• The basics...tell me about yourself, how to you feel you would be in this field   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Art & Drama Therapy Institute (Washington, DC) in March 2013.

Interview

I was called in to interview on a Tuesday, walked into a totally mess. The Human Resources person was shuffling to interview 5 people at one time. It was very disorganized and very unprofessional. All of the potential interviewees were looking at each other in shock.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work at least 50-55 hours weekly.   1 Answer

The building facilities were old, smelled, rat traps were everywhere, the owners questions were very condescending and unprofessional.