Artech Information Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.3

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Artech Information Systems in May 2017.

Interview

SCAM ALERT: they ask for last 4 of your social security number, and call you disguising as IRS, telling you all your taxes filed in the last decade were wrong and if you don't give them $2500 in a specific payment method, you will get arrested within the next 2 hours.

Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Artech Information Systems.

Interview

Aside from the initial contact and paperwork, there was no other process. I followed up several times via email and phone both of which were ignored by the Technical Recruiter. After much thought, it seems they are a scam or don't consider serious candidates.

SOFTWARE AUTOMATION TESTING and Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Artech Information Systems (San Jose, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview to get experience. Knowledge of computer languages. Legal work in US. Salary, benefit, full time or contractor position. Salary.
    Computer software, computer hardware. How to deal with complex job. What is a strongest point. What is a weakness point of view. What type of job procedure as waterfall, Agile methodologies.

Interview Questions

• Mainly technical question of software languages.   1 Answer

Purchasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Artech Information Systems (Charlotte, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

The recruiter fail to mention about the hiring for 2 months then it's a possibility that I could be hired. I had to find out when she sent me the job description. Also that the position was just part time.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Artech Information Systems.

Interview

Corporate recruiter gave me a call as part of the screening process. Was unable to describe the position or share the company values. It was more of the recruiter going down a list of qualifications to screen candidates and was not paying attention to the questions being asked. Very difficult to understand the recruiter and was very unprofessional when the timeline for availability did not line of to their needs. Was a waste of time and would not recommend speaking to them.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Artech Information Systems (San Jose, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

We spoke briefly on the phone, I was asked a few questions about recent work and employment history. As far as I can tell every person (three for three) at this company has a thick middle eastern accent so be prepared for that.

Interview Questions

• Q: "What can you tell me about your recent work experience?"   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Artech Information Systems (Morristown, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very slow, from the initial contact to the actual interview. I was contacted by a junior assistant that screened me and then she told me that she would get back to me if the director liked my profile. I waited one week before hearing back, she told me that the director would like to meet with me and we set a date. I was kept waiting for 25 minutes. The interview was generic.

Contract Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Artech Information Systems (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Received call from recruiter requesting permission to submit my resume to client immediately else
    hiring manager will not consider resume after that day. At first recruiter said he had no exclusive right to fill role and later said yes. The next day I called recruiter who told me the hiring manager is only looking for junior 2 to 3 years experience at $40. I asked recruiter why didn't he tell me that?
    Recruiter said they didn't know that which is non sense.

Technical Author Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Artech Information Systems in March 2016.

Interview

The process to interview with the contractor Xerox was fairly professional although the recruiter was pushy in insisting on interviewing super short notice. And follow up was poor in terms of relaying the outcome.

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Artech Information Systems in March 2015.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me and then couldn't talk on phone. He promised to return phone call which he didn't. In the meantime, I figured out which company he was trying to place for and learned they did not have the contract for the advertised position.

Interview Questions

• Can I call you back in 5 to 10 minutes?   1 Answer