Artech Information Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Artech Information Systems Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2017

2.5

Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Artech Information Systems.

Interview

Aside from the initial contact and paperwork, there was no other process. I followed up several times via email and phone both of which were ignored by the Technical Recruiter. After much thought, it seems they are a scam or don't consider serious candidates.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Artech Information Systems.

Interview

The interview process was easy, and the company had questions that were straight to the point. It was weird for me to understand the recruiter at furst, but once we established a baseline of communication, we were able to communicate effectively and efficiently.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had any experience with common access cards and human resources.   1 Answer

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Artech Information Systems (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

They lowered my agreed rate after hiring me due to budget cuts. Very unprofessional process. Lack of communication and professionalism between Artech employees ruined an offer from IBM for me. The entire onboarding process was very difficult. They lost papers and confused me with someone else for the background check.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel you meet the qualifications for this role? What is your rate? They then send confirmation eMails.   Answer Question

SOFTWARE AUTOMATION TESTING and Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Artech Information Systems (San Jose, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview to get experience. Knowledge of computer languages. Legal work in US. Salary, benefit, full time or contractor position. Salary.
    Computer software, computer hardware. How to deal with complex job. What is a strongest point. What is a weakness point of view. What type of job procedure as waterfall, Agile methodologies.

Interview Questions

• Mainly technical question of software languages.   1 Answer

Purchasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Artech Information Systems (Charlotte, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

The recruiter fail to mention about the hiring for 2 months then it's a possibility that I could be hired. I had to find out when she sent me the job description. Also that the position was just part time.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Artech Information Systems.

Interview

Corporate recruiter gave me a call as part of the screening process. Was unable to describe the position or share the company values. It was more of the recruiter going down a list of qualifications to screen candidates and was not paying attention to the questions being asked. Very difficult to understand the recruiter and was very unprofessional when the timeline for availability did not line of to their needs. Was a waste of time and would not recommend speaking to them.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Artech Information Systems (San Jose, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

We spoke briefly on the phone, I was asked a few questions about recent work and employment history. As far as I can tell every person (three for three) at this company has a thick middle eastern accent so be prepared for that.

Interview Questions

• Q: "What can you tell me about your recent work experience?"   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Artech Information Systems (Morristown, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very slow, from the initial contact to the actual interview. I was contacted by a junior assistant that screened me and then she told me that she would get back to me if the director liked my profile. I waited one week before hearing back, she told me that the director would like to meet with me and we set a date. I was kept waiting for 25 minutes. The interview was generic.

Coordinator Interview

Interview

I don't think they have a hiring & interview process. I got phone calls from them more than 5 times at the same morning. Several occasions on the other days. They never leave a message, just called. Several recruiters emailed me about the same positions in 2 days. It was getting annoying. I talked to a recruiter over the phone. I asked if he was the same person emailed me before. He said he did. I received an email from him and found out that he was another recruiter. I didn't even want to take the position. He kept asking some personal info, like DOB & SSN. I don't recommend to apply to them or using their services. They sounded like telemarketing.

Interview Questions

Unethical and unprofessional recruiters. It sounded more like a scam for stealing personal data for potential identity theft. It also concerned me about the potential negative outcomes if I took the job offer. It seemed that they were more interesting in selling the position rather than caring for their future employees. Those are the bad signs. Be aware of that.

Contract Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Artech Information Systems (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Received call from recruiter requesting permission to submit my resume to client immediately else
    hiring manager will not consider resume after that day. At first recruiter said he had no exclusive right to fill role and later said yes. The next day I called recruiter who told me the hiring manager is only looking for junior 2 to 3 years experience at $40. I asked recruiter why didn't he tell me that?
    Recruiter said they didn't know that which is non sense.