Artech Information Systems Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Artech Information Systems Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruitment Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Artech Information Systems.

Interview

2 -3 Rounds of an interview happens depanding upon the designation.One will be with Lead, next Del Manager & then HR round generally for Recruiters.
For Manager & Above - BU head , HR will be involved & for very senior roles Country Head will take up a final Call.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Artech Information Systems

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Artech Information Systems (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through Campus , There were three rounds, Group Discussion, One Personal Interview and One Telephonic Interview. Interview process was very professional and hiring team is very persuasive. They would make you feel welcome and would maintain strong communication till you Join the organization.

Interview Questions

• General Questions just to test your language and accent.   1 Answer

Recruitment Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Artech Information Systems.

Interview

Highly unprofessional in the interview process. They themselves are confused. They just start calling people without confirming whether they really need to fill the position externally or internally!!! Kind of harassment.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Artech Information Systems in February 2009.

Interview

A recruiter called and did a prescreen. After the prescreen, I was then called in for an in-person interview where I was interviewed by three individuals. I received a very soon afterwards that they wanted to offer me the job.