Arthur D. Little Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arthur D. Little Internship Interview Questions

3.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arthur D. Little in January 2017.

Interview

There were 2 phone Interviews by 2 Principals from the Office. We had a pleasant one hour conversation, mostly about things that came up in the cover letter. The first one had a brain teaser, and the second one a case study.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Arthur D. Little

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arthur D. Little in June 2017.

Interview

2 Rounds of interviews. 1 Hour Each. Each interview comprised of 15 mns behavioral/technical questions, 40 mns Case Study and last 5 mns wrap up question. The behavioral questions are generic and I believe that the case makes or breaks your candidature. Prepare the case study well for this interview.

Interview Questions

• How much would you pay for a taxi medallion in NYC?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Arthur D. Little (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Two interviews:
    No online Test
    1.Competency Questions + Case Study: How many hairdressers are there in the UK?
    2. Case Study with Partner: How many trains in the London Tube?

• How many beer bottles are currently in circulation in the US?

• Estimate the size of the hand knitting yarn market.

• How many people fly in and out of LaGuardia every day?

• How many gallons of ice cream are sold in the U.S. each year?

• Are there two dogs in the world with the same number of hairs?

Interview Questions

• How many people have mobile phones in London   1 Answer

Another offer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Arthur D. Little (London, England (UK)).

Interview

So far I have only had the first round of interviews - over the phone (was scheduled for Skype). The interview lasted 1 hours and included some motivational questions (15 mins) and two case questions (45 mins). Interviewer was really friendly and helpful in the case.

Interview Questions

• Case questions - I was not aware it would be case based. They cases are very broad.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No offer yet - passed first rounds

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arthur D. Little (Berlin (Germany)) in August 2012.

Interview

The process was two rounds of one interview each, which I was told was less than the ususal process.
    Each interview was with a manager. Each Interview had a personal component, a case study and a mathematical challenge/market sizing component. Interviews were held in two locations over the course two weeks to accomodate for consultants travel schedule.

Interview Questions

• Cases:
      i) Our client needs to buy new airplane seats. How would you go about realising cost savings in the purchase?   1 Answer
    • Maths:
      How many Taxis are there in city xyz?   1 Answer
    • Maths:
      How much paint do you need to paint an airplane?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arthur D. Little in January 2011.

Interview

2 weeks after my application, Partner called me and explained their upcoming projects. After another 2 weeks, a principal called me again to schedule an interview in a hotel lobby. Interview had two parts with a principal and a manager based on case studies and brain teasers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, direct offer after 2 days.