Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2017

2.1

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2017.

Interview

From date of application to offer letter about 3 weeks. Interview very relaxed and fun. The 2 people i interviewd with were very personable and energetic. They made me feel really comfortable during the entire process. Id recommend to anyone.

Interview Questions

• With all the laws in insurance are you ok following strict rules?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I was invited to speak with two people to consider my qualifications. When I arrived, nobody came to greet me. After I asked to have them called to the front, only one of them appeared. I was interviewed by a member of the staff, asked to take a test and advised that I would have an email sent to me so that I could then allow them to evaluate my email skills. I never heard anything further.

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions about health care benefits.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co..

Interview

1st interview phone screening. 2nd interview in person one-on-one with manager. Very standard questions. 3rd interview with panel of people, who kept bringing up an entirely different position, that lasted for over two hours. Then I got a generic rejection EMAIL.

I've *never* received an email rejection after a face-to-face interview. Let alone after several interviews. I can easily accept not getting the position, but I did expect at least a phone call..

Real class act.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Itasca, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Pleasant. Everyone I met was nice. They spoke highly of the company and they clearly communicated they enjoyed what they did. Provided a lot of insight into the position which is what i was looking for. All my questions were answered and I did not feel like i was rushed. Follow up after that point did take awhile.

Interview Questions

• Describe my previous experience in relation to the position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Meeting with manager of division, reviewed my prior experience, the type of policies I was familiar with , how I would handle a crucial situation, My expectations, experience in commercial insurance, was I willing to relocate. do I adjust to change.

Interview Questions

• What do I expect from them, experience   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co..

Interview

One interview with two supervisors, background check passed, hired within 10 days. Most the time the interview process takes up to 4-6 weeks but I did have 2 friends in high positions, and that is a definite plus if you are trying to gt on with this company.

Negotiation

More than I expected

Application

Interview

Nice people. Everything went smooth. Had two one-on-one interviews within a week of each other. Simple interview questions. No behavioral questions asked. They seemed to appreciate me jumping in and telling them about myself rather than the traditional interview setting. In the 2nd interview, I was given a contingent offer as long a my background cleared. Background was complete the next business day. Received a call from HR with an offer 1 week after background cleared.

Interview Questions

• The hardest question was What is your salary expectation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate. I accepted the 1st offer given.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. in July 2017.

Interview

First was aptitude after clearing the aptitude on the following day we were called for a face to face discussion. First was with the talent acquisition manager and the next with the ops manager.