Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 17, 2017

2.7

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Arlington, TX).

Interview

TOOK FOREVER! I didn't even remember I applied when they called it had been SO long. After the interview took another 4 weeks to bring me a board!

Interview Questions

• Could you live on this salary?   1 Answer

Claims Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview earlier than scheduled . General questions asked, more open ended. More questions as to how you liked or disliked your previous jobs. I felt as though I would not be considered from the beginning. It is what it is.

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online then had a phone call with the recruiter who set up a face to face interview. Interview was with 3 managers. They only asked me two questions and didn't seem to take the interview seriously. Made it seem like I had the job.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co..

Interview

First interview was over the phone and took about 30 minutes. Second interview, for me, was via Skype because I was applying to a position out of state. Talked with about five different interviewers in that second interviews. Very laid back.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Arthur J. Gallagher?   2 Answers

RMIS Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolling Meadows, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Rolling Meadows, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

The process took about a week and a half. I was contacted by an HR recruiter and had a phone screening. He had found my information on LinkedIn. I then had a 30-40 minute phone interview with a VP and his colleague. A few days later I had an in-person interview with the same people, which lasted for approximately 2 hours. I received an offer that same afternoon but ultimately declined it in favor of an offer elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a client who wanted a change to their reports immediately but it was out of scope.   Answer Question

I received an offer elsewhere and decided that the culture would be a better fit for me there. It was still a very positive interview experience.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Baton Rouge, LA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted through my university recruiting website and asked if I would be available for an interview. it was scheduled within 3 days of the initial contact. The interview itself was very relaxed, no real structure, mostly just assessing personality and interest.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Itasca, IL).

Interview

Had a phone screen to start with and was called in for in person interview.

People who interviewed were professional and cordial and interview was good experience.

The getting back part after the interview was not up to the standard, as I was informed after 2 weeks that they are freezing the current position and will get back to me once it gets opened up in December/January and I haven't heard back anything yet.

Talent Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Peters, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Saint Peters, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

There was a phone screen and a face to face. From the candidate experience side, they lack communication and they take way to long to set up interviews. Please send your candidates an email from the applicant tracking system to inform them of their status at least.

Interview Questions

• They asked typical behavioral based interview questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Itasca, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

3, 25-30 min rounds of interviews with two employee's at a time. The structure was very conversational and relaxing. I was able to see the personalities of the employee's interviewing me and they spoke about their jobs within the company and what made Gallagher so great.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Itasca, IL).

Interview

Because I was referred by an employee, I did not go through an extensive interview process. I simply spoke to someone over the phone. Then I had to submit to a background check.

Interview Questions

• Very general questions.
      (Focus on current goals and academic achievements)   Answer Question