Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 17, 2017

2.7

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

After I was referred to this position, HR reached out and we set up a phone screen. At our scheduled time, I never received the phone call. I waited 30 minutes and then called and emailed, and we ended up scheduling a new time for the next day. HR was pleasant to speak with and was able to provide more details on the company and the position. Questions were basic experience questions, nothing unexpected.

After 3 MONTHS I received an email from HR saying that the compensation level was below my salary requirements, but to let them know if I was willing to take a lower salary. Had they not been unorganized, I might have been willing to discuss the salary, but I declined.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Was offered a phone interview within a week submitting the application Spoke with someone from HR over the phone. They were super professional and went straight to the point asking about your background and skills.They also asked what I knew about the company, so please make sure you do your research! Took them 3 weeks to sent out the rejection.

Sales Interview

Interview

Basic interview questions trying to see if you will be a good fit with the company. My interview was with two people. They are really trying to see how interested you are in the company and position.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Very casual. Two person interview. Was told what the responsibilities of the position are, the hours anticipated and benefits that were available. Discussion of client and expectations. Advised of stock purchase program and PTO.

Interview Questions

• I do not recall specific questions. Discussed experience.   Answer Question

Workers Compensation Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Be prepared to be interviewed by at least 2 Supervisors and a manager. The interview process is at least 1.5 hours long. The panel throws a lot of questions at you.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest and weakest strengths? Why do you want to work with GB?   Answer Question

Insurance Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Tampa, FL).

Interview

It took a while, but enjoy working for the company. Very seamless, was able to be honest and was comfortable. There was no room for negitionation for salary.

Interview Questions

• How do I plan on building a profitable book of business   2 Answers

Resolution Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Downers Grove, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

I had to go through interviews with three different branches, FIVE interviews altogether. That was a little excessive and frustrating. It also took me five months to get a job offer. A little ridiculous. However the supervisors were very welcoming and nice.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I could tell them what I know about claims and insurance.   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

HR Interview was good.
    Hiring manager did not ask me on leadership related question about a manager role, ever wonder how bad managers get hired, this is how. Good accountant do not translate to good accounting managers always, good programmers are not always good leaders.

Workers' Compensation Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Telephonic interview. Clear and practical questions were asked. Level of experience acknowledged. Professional but friendly. When it was realized that I was overqualified for the position, they offered to keep my resume on an active file as well as to contact other departments to determine if there was a position available that might better suit me.

Underwriter Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poulsbo, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Poulsbo, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

Process was quick and easy. Everyone was very pleasant and made me feel very comfortable. I really wish I'd have been offered the job. When I graduate from school I will re-apply.