Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Process Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Process Associate Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Essay writting, Aptitude for english, logical and accounts, HR round i had this rounds in college, i had been for F&A (2rounds) in the company office. After 10days i got the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• I am comfortable with their shifts?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations as i am a fresher

Other Interview Reviews for Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Pune (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pune.Interview process starts with gd after clearing Gd.Aptitude test was thr any how I managed to clear test then hr rounds

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NO negotiation

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Pune (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

It took one day. first essay round. they'll just check your writing ability followed by aptitude and grammar round. Once you get through it you will have HR round with basic personal questions. TL and Operations round later. They will even try to convince you that insurance is not the right path depending on your education background. But stay calm at that moment and answer accordingly and praise Insurance Market.

Interview Questions

• Why Insurance, questions based on CV, Personal Questions   1 Answer

Don't want to make my career in Insurance sector. Lots of doubt got cleared in Interview regarding Insurance. IB is the best

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. in October 2014.

Interview

I had to answer a few simple questions and go for a test.The test had diiferent sections like reading, analytical etc once you pass through the first test then you can go for the accounts test.

Interview Questions

• Why did I choose Gallagher?
      How long am I planning to work with them ?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Pune (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

It was a whole day process consisting of 6-7 rounds unnecessarily. Level was easy but filtration is very high.

Interview Questions

• For how long we can expect you here ???   1 Answer