Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Sales Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Baton Rouge, LA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted through my university recruiting website and asked if I would be available for an interview. it was scheduled within 3 days of the initial contact. The interview itself was very relaxed, no real structure, mostly just assessing personality and interest.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.

Sales Interview

Interview

Basic interview questions trying to see if you will be a good fit with the company. My interview was with two people. They are really trying to see how interested you are in the company and position.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview to begin with, which then prompted a formal interview. I met with two members from the office team and spent about an hour or two going over my past and future goals. They were very professional but also maintained a welcoming demeanor. At the conclusion of my interview they told me that I would hear back from them later in the year, and I did.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co..

Interview

Applied online for the internship
    Was contacted for phone interview within a week
    Phone interview lasted roughly twenty minutes and consistess of a number of basic questions based on resume and interest in the industry.
    Was contacted to set up on site interviews (4 rounds in a day) within a week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Itasca, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

The process was very simple and easy. I met them at a recruiting fair in the fall. We set up a campus interview for the following week. Then after that they got back to me and set up an interview at the headquarters in Itasca. That interview was rather hard because it was three hours long with 4 different sets of people. The best advice I could give is to speak intelligently and from the heart. Ask good follow up questions as well, but that can be said about any interview. The overall process was systematic and timely.

Interview Questions

• A lot of them just want to know what youre like and how you would fit in at the company. They asked a couple of specific sales questions such as "Sell me this water bottle"   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. in November 2014.

Interview

The process was efficient and very clear in their instructions. The interviewers were nice, but also tough. They really seek out great salespeople. Some of the questions are challenging, but just be confident, and you're fine. Make sure to do your research and know how to sell, and be ready to interview as a salesperson.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online, had a couple phone interviews, and then was asked to come to the office for a real interview. The interview was extremely easy and I was offered the job a week later.

Sales Interview

Interview

I signed up through on-campus recruiting and did an interview at my school. The interview was standard and straightforward. They just wanted to get to know my personality to see if I am fit for sales work. Just be yourself and let them get to know you and you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• None-It was a conversation..not even too many questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Itasca, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

A friend of a friend referred me to a vp of sales in the Benefit Services Department. He did a quick phone interview then set up an in person group interview. I was interviewed by him as well as two other team members.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorestown, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Moorestown, NJ) in December 2010.

Interview

they intereviewed me twice and i got the job