Arvato Digital Services Data Entry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arvato Digital Services Data Entry Interview Questions

Interviews at Arvato Digital Services

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arvato Digital Services (Reno, NV) in April 2012.

Interview

Must go through staffing agency. Will have to test on Microsoft software. Will then get an interview with Arvato staff. The interview is an overview of the company, the hours you can be asked to work. General questions, nothing terrible, very porfessional. One key answer is being available for overtime.

Interview Questions

• Willingness to work overtime at a moments notice.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was fine. Very easy.

Other Interview Reviews for Arvato Digital Services

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arvato Digital Services (Reno, NV).

Interview

got interview thru apple one, went in talked with gal for an hour, job was explained. I left said they would call in 2 weeks, they called 20min later and offered me job. I think they hire almost everyone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

interview offered job

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arvato Digital Services (Reno, NV) in September 2015.

Interview

First wait outside the building for a couple of minutes. The interview is in a very easy, friendly environment. I was asked to do a brief self-introduction, then answered a few questions.

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Arvato Digital Services (Reno, NV) in April 2017.

Interview

It was quick and painless, she was respectful, and didn't look down at me for having a very small resume. She seemed very interested in what I had to say about certain skills in using microsoft suites.