Arvato Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arvato Team Leader Interview Questions

Interviews at Arvato

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arvato (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2012.

Interview

Got contacted by a recruiter, who did a short interview and then passed my CV to the company. Then I had the interview with arvato HR and who was going to be my manager. Quite relaxed and easy going chat with both of them. Got the offer the day after, 5 days after being contacted by the recruiter.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Arvato

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arvato (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2012.

Interview

Initial phone interview with the recruitment company, followed by a face to face one with the recruiter. After passing this 2, you move to the recruitment team in the company. Basic interview with probing questions by the HR partner and who will be your manager

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arvato.

Interview

Two interviews on site

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arvato (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

good except when they should give feed back

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Arvato (Berlin (Germany)) in July 2016.

Interview

Basic questions about experience and goals. There were three people, two managers and the recruiter. It was very basic, basically they just asked me why I fit in the job position, what were the KPIs of my colleagues, how can I fix the team, etc. Of course, my background, and goals was important part of the conversation.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arvato (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2016.

Interview

There was a two steps process one interview and one presentation with recruitment and hiring manager. Very well handled, they were informing me about all the steps and the required action. I had a very positive experience and I highly recommend this company

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arvato (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very time taking and tedious. I reached on time and was expecting to be free by 5pm however the whole process took more than 8 hours and i got free by 8pm. This was not at all expected for only three rounds which really ruined y plans to work for the organization.