Arvest Bank Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arvest Bank Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Arvest Bank

2.5

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arvest Bank.

Interview

Group interview, but they did not mention that upfront. No one-on-one interview. Interviewed for part-time position, which I was most interested in. They asked if we "would possibly be interested" in a full-time position and I said yes (why would I say no except to hold myself back from future opportunities?). They claim this was the reason I did not get an offer. In reality, I was overqualified, and the manager couldn't even think of any interview feedback to give me. I'm glad I didn't get the job because it would be difficult for me to have a boss that cannot be upfront and honest with me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Arvest Bank

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Lowell, AR) in September 2015.

Interview

After submitting my online application, I was contacted via phone by the Executive Assistant on a Friday afternoon, and we set up an interview for Tuesday morning. When I came, I was interviewed by this woman as well as another from HR. One typed and the other asked questions, but both were very warm and welcoming. That afternoon, I received a call inviting me back for a second interview the following day, and these questions were more behaviorally-focused.

Interview Questions

• What type of person do you find difficult to work with? Tell me about a time when you were worked with someone who frustrated you; how did you resolve it?
      Why do you want to work for Arvest? (The HR manager prefaced this question by saying, "This is the big question, it's really your place to shine.")
      Tell me about a time you took initiative (also asked about, "a time you were asked to do something outside of your job description," and "a time that you were under a lot of stress."   Answer Question