Arvest Bank Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arvest Bank Bank Teller Interview Questions

Interviews at Arvest Bank

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Springdale, AR) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview with me and two other people. I was interviewed with the branch manager and the assistant manager. We then got called back for orientation and filled out paperwork and learned about the company. A drug test was given. After passing that, you receive an email with a welcome to the Arvest family. You then go to teller school and learn the role of a teller for a week and a half. Then you finally go off to your branch and work as a teller or you could float to different banks as a teller.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Arvest Bank

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Little Rock, AR) in January 2012.

Interview

The Assistant Branch Manager, along with the District Manager, both interviewed me at the same time. Several questions were asked by the assistant branch manager while the district manager wrote my answers down on paper and then entered them into a computer. I have to say, it was different but very interesting.

Interview Questions

• "If you saw the person next to you take money out of their cash drawer and put it in their pocket what would you do?"   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Bentonville, AR) in March 2019.

Interview

Had a phone screening and was called for a group interview . Was asked questions about handling customers ,past exp , cash handling experience. Many scenarios where customer is involved. After a week got a email that I was not selected.

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Springdale, AR) in August 2018.

Interview

I attended two group interviews and this allowed more managers to meet me as well as me meet them. After two interviews one with branch managers and another with the branch administrator.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to not getting an award or promotion within a job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a group interview, which I had never heard of a company doing before. There were four of us, and they asked us all the same 10-12 questions. Nothing hard. Received a call about 40 minutes after the interview telling me they thought I’d be better suited for a position with more responsibility and to apply for that. Two weeks later I did a phone interview and the next day received an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Springdale, AR) in August 2014.

Interview

In one day I completed the following:

A short group interview with three other individuals applying for the same job

An online test that ranked how my culture and values line up with the values of the company.

A short interview with two HR reps

An online test that tested basic math and teller skills

A second, longer interview with one HR rep

A week later, I was called in for a final interview. When I arrived I discovered it was with three different branch managers and one individual from the corporate office.

After I was accepted the job and signed all of the paperwork, I was told to drive over immediately to take a drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Norman, OK) in June 2013.

Interview

You should expect to interview with 2 people. They will mostly ask you typical interview questions with maybe 1-2 curveball questions to throw you off a little bit. Please don't show up without a tie on please...

Interview Questions

• If you could be any superhero in the world who would it be and why? Would you be good or evil?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Tulsa, OK) in April 2016.

Interview

Got a call for an interview within a week after i applied. its was a group interview, some basic customer service and situational based questions was asked. It took a week after the interview and i got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Tulsa, OK) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and had to wait about a week before I got a call for an interview. the whole process was very organized, though.

The HR person that called me was the same person who interviewed me one-on-one (I've heard that they do conduct group interviews a lot, but mine was not in a group).
    I interviewed with her for about 15 minutes, and all of her questions were very normal and to the point. She didn't grill me on a single subject for too long, and was very respectful and nice.
    At the time she told me she only had part-time jobs open but since I was interested in Full-time could move me into a full-time position as soon as possible.
    She told me she was conducting a few more interviews but would let me know by Wednesday the next week. I got a call that Tuesday that I got the job, and also that she found a permanent full-time position for me close to where I lived.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain Home, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Mountain Home, AR) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone interview. She said that if Arvest was still interested after my interview with her, I would hear from the hiring manager. A couple of days later, I heard from the hiring manager and scheduled my interview. I met her in the lobby of the bank and we walked into a room where there were four people seated around a table. I was asked if I had ever had a "group interview". I felt completely blindsided. I have never had a group interview. Me and the other person were asked the same questions by four bank employees who sat across the table from us. This was the most uncomfortable interview I've ever been to.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I'd ever heard of or been to a group interview.   Answer Question