Arvest Bank Branch Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Arvest Bank

2.0

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Bentonville, AR).

Interview

Arvest is big on group interviews but don't be frightened. Everyone is generally very friendly and personable. Just be yourself and answer the questions to the best of your ability. Generally there is not a set number of questions or a set list of questions that are asked for any type of position.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are generic but sometimes a curve ball will be thrown in there to see how creative you are or how quick you are able to think on the fly. Just collect your thoughts and answer to the best of your abilty of one of these types of questions are thrown your way. Most of the time there is no right or wrong answer to these types of questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

When I was hired I was told that there are no negotiations. I either accept the offer or decline it.

Other Interview Reviews for Arvest Bank

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gravette, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Gravette, AR) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview was very short and they didn’t really ask a lot of questions. It was frustrating because they had been provided a copy of my resume with the application, so they knew I had no prior bank experience but in the interview made a point to say they don’t hire managers without prior banking experience. Such a waste of my time and theirs.

Interview Questions