Arvest Bank Financial Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arvest Bank Financial Services Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Arvest Bank

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Norman, OK) in October 2013.

Interview

2 person interview. Questions were pretty standard. Not difficult at all for anyone who has interviewed before. The management was younger and the questions were pulled off line I suppose. Most notably they didn't fit the job description that well. But that is probably because the job requirements began to change very quickly one they started downsizing the branches. i.e. no more desk work, now I was a full time teller and fsr.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Arvest Bank

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Tulsa, OK) in January 2011.

Interview

You always apply online. Generally get a response within one week. scheduled to interview that same week. you are interviewed with a branch manager and another manager or supervisor in the room, one talks and one writes. It's conversational mostly, but when they get to the required questions it drags and gets uncomfortable because no normal person phrases questions like that or ever even asks you questions similar to them in nature. Certain branch managers have oddball and none-standard requirements, so be prepared for EVERYTHING.

Interview Questions

• I didn't realize it was important to some people to watch the news, but that really seem to put the branch manager off when I said that I don't watch the news.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Firstly, The initial time I applied I got turned down, the second time I got the job (but at a different location) - getting turned down doesn't kill your chances of getting hired!

Secondly, when they offer - if you feel you're worth more then ask for it. no harm in trying to milk it for another $1000/yr

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Fort Smith, AR).

Interview

It was a group interview but each branch is different so my group was only 2 people. Other branches have more. There is usually a second interview by yourself from my experience.

Financial Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arvest Bank.

Interview

Applied several times; one time was sent to a branch to interview and was told on arrival that they had already hired someone from inside the branch to take the position. Called the human resource department and they claimed not to know about the hiring. How is that possible? Ended up applying about six times before getting an interview.

Pay was too low.

Financial Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Bank in October 2009.

Interview

I would rather not