Arvest Bank Staff Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arvest Bank Staff Auditor Interview Questions

Interviews at Arvest Bank

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Lowell, AR) in June 2012.

Interview

Slow to get an interview and hear back. Several weeks between phone interview and in person. Didn't get back with me when they said they would. I had to call.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Arvest Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Lowell, AR) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online through a job board and was reached out to for a very brief phone screening. I was only asked a couple questions, but the whole thing seemed very unprofessional. I could hardly hear the person conducting the screening and I was asked some behavioral questions that didn't really make any sense. About a week or two later, I traveled to their main office for an in-person interview. Three audit managers interviewed me for about 45 minutes, asking mostly behavioral questions. I left the interview feeling good about the process and about the company. I heard back from them nearly three weeks later.

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Bank (Lowell, AR) in October 2017.

Interview

The phone interview was brief and the person asked multiple character/workplace type questions. The panel interview included behavioral questions and direct questions about my application. The managers were professional and relaxed at the same time.