Arvest Holdings Interview Questions in Arkansas | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.7

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings (Springdale, AR) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process is really quick. One phone interview and one in-person interview. The process is less than a week. The interview questions are really basic and they are not hard. The questions are preset questions. The phone interview is about 30 minutes.

Network Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings (Fayetteville, AR) in August 2016.

Interview

i applied on the website of Arvest holding for the network system enginneerphone interview, then i was asked to come in for a face to face interview which was also another interview on my knowledge and skills set. then i was sent an email in 2 weeks that i did not get the position.wh

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hot Springs, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings (Hot Springs, AR) in May 2016.

Interview

A group interview that lasted about 30 minutes. We had to raise our hands to answer questions. There were 6 of us in a conference room with two branch managers that took turns asking us questions.

Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings (Lowell, AR) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was strictly behavioral and fit oriented. Asked about technical proficiency with MS Access and Excel, would recommend knowing about the company and about the division you are applying to work with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I only negotiated the timeframe, supervisor was very understanding.

Investment Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings (Lowell, AR) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through indeed.com and found myself getting a call a few months later(to be fair I applied very early in the process.) I was given a call confirming my interest, asking some basic questions about school and skills, and then told I would hear back soon.

A few days later I was called to schedule and phone interview with an HR rep. This lasted about 30 minutes and was very friendly. About 2 weeks later I had another call with HR and scheduled a in person interview at HQ in Lowell. Here I met with an HR supervisor, former intern, and higher up. We discussed my resume, interests, and gave me opportunities to ask questions about the organization, job, and structure. This lasted about an hour. I was only the 3rd person they interviewed so they told me it would be almost a month till I heard from them.

3 weeks passed, and I was given the opportunity to have a 30 minute phone interview with an immediate supervisor for the internship program. Again, very friendly and was mostly questions about my skillsets and confidence in them. I was told it would be a few more weeks till I was given a final decision, however I received a call the very next day and was offered the position.

The process was long but by far one of the friendliest and most supportive interview processes I have been a part of.

Interview Questions

• Based on your resume, what is a skill you have that you believe will be most beneficial in this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings (Little Rock, AR) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied for the teller position in Little Rock, Ar online. I was contacted by HR and had a mini telephone interview, and was asked to come the next day to take a teller assessment at the branch located in downtown little rock. The assessment was very easy. No math skills. Just 6 simulations of people wanting to deposit checks and you just looked to see if they could be accepted. You enter all the numbers in and the math is calculated for you. Then after the assessment I was asked to come back again tomorrow for a group interview. The group interview is the only reason I would rate this as a negative experience. There was 6 of us and we all arrived at least 5 minutes early. But were not approached until about 25 minutes after the schedule interview time. We went to room set up with tables at the front for the two managers to interview us. Our tables were set up across from them and our seats were labeled with dry erase name tags to show us where to sit. We were told to raise our hands to answer the interview questions. They never once cracked a smile and it just felt like a very uncomfortable environment. Afterwards they went into the other conference room, which was separated from us with a glass wall, to talk about what they thought of us and decide which ones would move on to the one on one interviews and which ones would not.

Interview Questions

• Tell us all a little about you, but do not include your age.   Answer Question
    • What do you think good customer service is? And tell about a time you delivered good customer service.   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with a difficult co worker? Explain a time when you dealt with one, and how did you solve it?   Answer Question
    • What does it mean to be team player? Explain a time when you were part of a team, and what were the different positions in the team.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Arvest bank?   Answer Question

MOrtgage Loan Originator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings (Springdale, AR) in November 2015.

Interview

Two phase. Each of the 2 interviews very very well thought out. Interviewers made me feel right at home. No intimidation. Very relaxed. Thoughtful & thought provoking questions. Arvest interview process is very professional.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a situation you would have handled differently and why.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings (Fayetteville, AR).

Interview

Basic questions:

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    Tell me a time you went over and beyond for a customer?
    What should work and home life balance be.
    What do you look for in a employer
    Tell me about your last job and the different obstacles you overcame .

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings (Lowell, AR) in September 2015.

Interview

After submitting my online application, I was contacted via phone by the Executive Assistant on a Friday afternoon, and we set up an interview for Tuesday morning. When I came, I was interviewed by this woman as well as another from HR. One typed and the other asked questions, but both were very warm and welcoming. That afternoon, I received a call inviting me back for a second interview the following day, and these questions were more behaviorally-focused.

Interview Questions

• What type of person do you find difficult to work with? Tell me about a time when you were worked with someone who frustrated you; how did you resolve it?
      Why do you want to work for Arvest? (The HR manager prefaced this question by saying, "This is the big question, it's really your place to shine.")
      Tell me about a time you took initiative (also asked about, "a time you were asked to do something outside of your job description," and "a time that you were under a lot of stress."   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings (Springdale, AR) in June 2015.

Interview

I went through two group interview. The first involved 3 other candidates and we were interviewed by the two different branch managers. The first interview was pretty easy and had about 10 basic interview questions. The second interview was a little more intimidating and I was in the room with two other candidates. Some of the questions were similar, but for the most parts they were different questions. This interview was with the assistant branch manager (who is in charge of the tellers).

Interview Questions

• If hired at Arvest what is one thing you won't do?
      What is something you don't like to do at work?
      What is something you enjoy doing at work?
      Name three things you consider when accepting a job interview.   Answer Question