Arvest Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 20, 2017

2.7

Network Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings (Fayetteville, AR) in August 2016.

Interview

i applied on the website of Arvest holding for the network system enginneerphone interview, then i was asked to come in for a face to face interview which was also another interview on my knowledge and skills set. then i was sent an email in 2 weeks that i did not get the position.wh

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings.

Interview

Applied online through Indeed. Got a call from HR for short phone interview and they asked about schedule/expecting pay/experience. Then got a call from Bank manager for first interview. It was a group interview with about 5 other people in a meeting room at a branch in Little Rock. Asked typical interview questions. We all passed that interview and was told a Supervisor from the branch we were applying for or was closest to us would call in a couple days. They called one day later and set up a second interview with A branch manager i would be closest to. Went to interview and they asked the same typical interview questionsz got hired a day later

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hot Springs, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings (Hot Springs, AR) in May 2016.

Interview

A group interview that lasted about 30 minutes. We had to raise our hands to answer questions. There were 6 of us in a conference room with two branch managers that took turns asking us questions.

Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings (Lowell, AR) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was strictly behavioral and fit oriented. Asked about technical proficiency with MS Access and Excel, would recommend knowing about the company and about the division you are applying to work with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I only negotiated the timeframe, supervisor was very understanding.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings (Tulsa, OK) in April 2016.

Interview

Got a call for an interview within a week after i applied. its was a group interview, some basic customer service and situational based questions was asked. It took a week after the interview and i got the job.

Investment Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings (Lowell, AR) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through indeed.com and found myself getting a call a few months later(to be fair I applied very early in the process.) I was given a call confirming my interest, asking some basic questions about school and skills, and then told I would hear back soon.

A few days later I was called to schedule and phone interview with an HR rep. This lasted about 30 minutes and was very friendly. About 2 weeks later I had another call with HR and scheduled a in person interview at HQ in Lowell. Here I met with an HR supervisor, former intern, and higher up. We discussed my resume, interests, and gave me opportunities to ask questions about the organization, job, and structure. This lasted about an hour. I was only the 3rd person they interviewed so they told me it would be almost a month till I heard from them.

3 weeks passed, and I was given the opportunity to have a 30 minute phone interview with an immediate supervisor for the internship program. Again, very friendly and was mostly questions about my skillsets and confidence in them. I was told it would be a few more weeks till I was given a final decision, however I received a call the very next day and was offered the position.

The process was long but by far one of the friendliest and most supportive interview processes I have been a part of.

Interview Questions

• Based on your resume, what is a skill you have that you believe will be most beneficial in this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings (Little Rock, AR) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied for the teller position in Little Rock, Ar online. I was contacted by HR and had a mini telephone interview, and was asked to come the next day to take a teller assessment at the branch located in downtown little rock. The assessment was very easy. No math skills. Just 6 simulations of people wanting to deposit checks and you just looked to see if they could be accepted. You enter all the numbers in and the math is calculated for you. Then after the assessment I was asked to come back again tomorrow for a group interview. The group interview is the only reason I would rate this as a negative experience. There was 6 of us and we all arrived at least 5 minutes early. But were not approached until about 25 minutes after the schedule interview time. We went to room set up with tables at the front for the two managers to interview us. Our tables were set up across from them and our seats were labeled with dry erase name tags to show us where to sit. We were told to raise our hands to answer the interview questions. They never once cracked a smile and it just felt like a very uncomfortable environment. Afterwards they went into the other conference room, which was separated from us with a glass wall, to talk about what they thought of us and decide which ones would move on to the one on one interviews and which ones would not.

Interview Questions

• Tell us all a little about you, but do not include your age.   Answer Question
    • What do you think good customer service is? And tell about a time you delivered good customer service.   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with a difficult co worker? Explain a time when you dealt with one, and how did you solve it?   Answer Question
    • What does it mean to be team player? Explain a time when you were part of a team, and what were the different positions in the team.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Arvest bank?   Answer Question

Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings (Kansas City, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume. No phone screen involved. Interview time was one hour. Several managers in the room and all asked questions. Most of the questions were fairly standard.

Interview Questions

• Describe a customer dispute situation and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

MOrtgage Loan Originator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings (Springdale, AR) in November 2015.

Interview

Two phase. Each of the 2 interviews very very well thought out. Interviewers made me feel right at home. No intimidation. Very relaxed. Thoughtful & thought provoking questions. Arvest interview process is very professional.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a situation you would have handled differently and why.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings (Fayetteville, AR).

Interview

Basic questions:

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    Tell me a time you went over and beyond for a customer?
    What should work and home life balance be.
    What do you look for in a employer
    Tell me about your last job and the different obstacles you overcame .