Arvest Holdings Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arvest Holdings Teller Interview Questions

2.8

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings.

Interview

Applied online through Indeed. Got a call from HR for short phone interview and they asked about schedule/expecting pay/experience. Then got a call from Bank manager for first interview. It was a group interview with about 5 other people in a meeting room at a branch in Little Rock. Asked typical interview questions. We all passed that interview and was told a Supervisor from the branch we were applying for or was closest to us would call in a couple days. They called one day later and set up a second interview with A branch manager i would be closest to. Went to interview and they asked the same typical interview questionsz got hired a day later

Other Interview Reviews for Arvest Holdings

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hot Springs, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings (Hot Springs, AR) in May 2016.

Interview

A group interview that lasted about 30 minutes. We had to raise our hands to answer questions. There were 6 of us in a conference room with two branch managers that took turns asking us questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings (Little Rock, AR) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied for the teller position in Little Rock, Ar online. I was contacted by HR and had a mini telephone interview, and was asked to come the next day to take a teller assessment at the branch located in downtown little rock. The assessment was very easy. No math skills. Just 6 simulations of people wanting to deposit checks and you just looked to see if they could be accepted. You enter all the numbers in and the math is calculated for you. Then after the assessment I was asked to come back again tomorrow for a group interview. The group interview is the only reason I would rate this as a negative experience. There was 6 of us and we all arrived at least 5 minutes early. But were not approached until about 25 minutes after the schedule interview time. We went to room set up with tables at the front for the two managers to interview us. Our tables were set up across from them and our seats were labeled with dry erase name tags to show us where to sit. We were told to raise our hands to answer the interview questions. They never once cracked a smile and it just felt like a very uncomfortable environment. Afterwards they went into the other conference room, which was separated from us with a glass wall, to talk about what they thought of us and decide which ones would move on to the one on one interviews and which ones would not.

Interview Questions

• Tell us all a little about you, but do not include your age.   Answer Question
    • What do you think good customer service is? And tell about a time you delivered good customer service.   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with a difficult co worker? Explain a time when you dealt with one, and how did you solve it?   Answer Question
    • What does it mean to be team player? Explain a time when you were part of a team, and what were the different positions in the team.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Arvest bank?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings (Springdale, AR) in June 2015.

Interview

I went through two group interview. The first involved 3 other candidates and we were interviewed by the two different branch managers. The first interview was pretty easy and had about 10 basic interview questions. The second interview was a little more intimidating and I was in the room with two other candidates. Some of the questions were similar, but for the most parts they were different questions. This interview was with the assistant branch manager (who is in charge of the tellers).

Interview Questions

• If hired at Arvest what is one thing you won't do?
      What is something you don't like to do at work?
      What is something you enjoy doing at work?
      Name three things you consider when accepting a job interview.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings (Kansas City, MO) in December 2014.

Interview

I was interviewing for a part-time teller position and the questions were pretty standard. She asked them right off of a piece of paper, then wrote down my answers. Nothing out of the ordinary. There was not a huge emphasis on sales when I interviewed, but I've heard that's changed.

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings (Little Rock, AR) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was more intense than I thought it would be. There were different rounds you had to go through. They are really big on group interviews and you interview with some of the top people in the company. Afterwards you have your interview with the branch manager. There were maybe about 5-6 interviewees in the room. We would raise our hands when we were ready to answer. There are two waves. After the first wave there is a lunch they provide you and they dismiss several of the interviewees. The second wave the questions are maybe a little bit less intense.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply to Arvest? Why not another bank?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings (Little Rock, AR) in January 2014.

Interview

Detailed process consisting of three parts. Teller test, group interview, and one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• What stresses you out and how do you handle the situation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. I was not happy with the starting pay as it was considerably lower than expected. There was not a margin of negotiation available due to the starting pay being a standard set value.

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings (Norman, OK) in September 2012.

Interview

Pre screen phone interview from HR, than interview with hiring manager. Normal questions on experience you have, rate of pay expected to receive. Precious situation experiences. Called approximately 1-2 weeks after interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings (Little Rock, AR) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview process was quick. It was a group interview with different branch managers and assistant managers in the area. Second interview was with regional branch manager. It was very laid back and I felt comfortable.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arvest Holdings in June 2010.

Interview

I applied online. I was contacted to come in for a group interview. There were 2 Arvest employees and 4 other applicants. The day after the group interview I was contacted to come in for a 2nd interview. The 2nd interview was with the manager and assistant manager of a branch location. Both interviews were typical interview questions.