Arvind Mills Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arvind Mills Interview Questions

2.6

ERP Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arvind Mills (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

Aptitude Test and Then PI and then HR
    First one is test of aptitude there is C,java ,verbal,non verbal Queations and then Group/panel interview for technical interview and tehn HR round which is very easy.

Interview Questions

• Oracle related trigger views indexes stored procedures,OOPS   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arvind Mills (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was simple and was carried out through campus placements. There was a normal round of group discussion followed by an interview with the panel members from the company. The interview was a normal interview and the panel was also very much involved. The interview lasted for a duration of 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• They asked questions completely based on the CV and then some questions based on the academic background.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I interviewed at Arvind Mills (Ahmedabad (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was simple. They just interviewed me and asked some questions regarding my projects. They also asked me about myself. We were talking formally. I was not feeling it like an official interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arvind Mills in March 2014.

Interview

There was only one technical interview consisting of 3 questions based on algorithms and data structures. Which I have cleared then HR called for confirmation.
    The questions were shared online and I was asked to answer.
    the difficulty level was average.

Fashion Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arvind Mills (New Delhi (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

It was just 1 round with the hr and then followed by 1 with the area manager.almost there for 2 hours and there were more people with me.
    The employer was quite specific with the roles mentioned

Interview Questions

• Why you wanna join our company?
      What makes you different from others
      What do you like   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation started from my side and kind of successfully done it.

Head - Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arvind Mills (Ahmedabad (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process was fair. The HR manager (GM) was open in his communication. He,however, did not interview me. I was interviewed by COO of the Arvind Denim division. The COO was HR oriented in his approach and asked some exciting questions.
    The interviews on phone were too theoritical and was taken by a couple of consultants who are working with Arvind. A good experience overall

ASM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arvind Mills (New Delhi (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

First telephonic Round, second round is Skills test . third is taken by RM. last is by Hr about Salary.

Interview Questions

• What were your responsibilities at your current or last positions?   1 Answer
    • How do you evaluate success?   1 Answer