Asbury Automotive Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Asbury Automotive

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greer, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asbury Automotive (Greer, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

Showed up for a sales job, made me feel like I was going to be selling cars. I got hired and went to the orientation, and it turns out they mass hired 30 other people for a small dealership. After a two hour long lecture, and three different "managers" pulling rolls of cash out of their pocket to show us how "baller " you could be, I was done. After breaking down the information that was relayed in code and cohesiveness, it turns out you will be making minimum wage. You will be cold calling people and utilizing your own social media. The other position they had available was 100% commission based. You did not show up to work unless you had a potential buyer. I feel bad for all the other new hires. They were mostly young adults who gained enthusiasm through the presentation. They went home to their spouses and children and told them about their "great new high paying job". This company is like CutCo but worse. They should be banned from all job posting boards.

Asbury Automotive Response

Mar 23, 2018

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback. We strive to provide a transparent overview of job expectations and training to maximize employee performance. We also encourage employees to discuss... More

Other Interview Reviews for Asbury Automotive

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Asbury Automotive.

Interview

First one was informal. Second one was formal and the assistant manager kept me waiting so long I almost left before he called me in. There wasn't anything particularly outstanding about the process except that I should've known ahead of time what I was getting into based on the lack of efficiency at the interview.

Interview Questions

• The usual interview material - how can you make a difference, what are your strengths, etc.   Answer Question