Asbury Automotive Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Asbury Automotive Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Asbury Automotive

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asbury Automotive (Greenville, SC).

Interview

Talked with GM and listened to him talk about how great he was.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Asbury Automotive

Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

Once submitting an application I was given a call by a Nalley recruiter. The recruiter asked questions about why the choice to apply and what were my previous experiences with sales.

Next step: complete PI Assessment from online link

Next step: In person interview

Next step: Background and Drug Test

Next step: if you pass they make an offer

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Asbury Automotive.

Interview

Easy interview process had only two interviews. very laid back. they ask you to do a sales demo.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

was none

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Asbury Automotive (Tampa, FL).

Interview

You sit with several managers in succession, each asking different questions and engaging you in conversation about topics that deal with your personal drive to the sales process and frustrations in previous jobs. They want you to engage in developing rapport and selling yourself to them. The purpose of the interview is to gauge your ability to make people like you and to maintain control of a conversation by asking questions. Once you feel they are finished with the interview, it is your job to ask for the job, and to get a commitment from the General Sales Manager or GM. If you fail to do this, they may not hire you. Always ask for the job, or ask if there is any reason why they would not hire you today. This is essentially what you will have to ask a buyer after you have gone through the sales process.

Interview Questions

• what did you do the last time you had a problem with a co worker?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Asbury Automotive (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

My first contact with Asbury was at a college career fair. After expressing interest I received a phone call from the store general manager asking if I was interested and scheduled an in person interview. once I completed my in person interview I had to pass a drug test.

Interview Questions

• why do you think you'll be successful in this role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Asbury Automotive (Jackson, MS) in January 2014.

Interview

pretty much a joke. I was hired before i got there and the interview was more of less just to say one happened. There really isnt much else to say so I am typing this part for that fifty word minimum.

Interview Questions

• how many units I sold at previous stores.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Asbury Automotive (Tampa, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

I sat down with most of the sales managers on that day. About a 3 hour process (Typical) Very friendly and answered any Questions I had. The problem was that the answers I received turned out to be a sales pitch filled with lies. The Interview was great. Unfortunately the information I was told about the money that would be made and the overall experience working for this particular dealership was the worst i've had in my long career in the auto industry.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for this company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Asbury Automotive (Roswell, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

Easy, met with a sales manager we chatted for about a half hour, asked about experience in sales, etc. Told I would receive and email confirming schedule for drug screening and background check and was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, sales/commission

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Asbury Automotive (Dallas, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

A phone interview followed by an online personality test. An in-person interview was had after waiting for a few hours in the store. Lacked structure, and organization. It is a mass interview process, bodies are needed all of the time, due to the high turnover rate of this business.

Interview Questions

• Simple questions were asked. Literally reading from a script printed from google.   1 Answer