Ascendify Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ascendify Interview Questions

Updated Nov 7, 2017

2.2

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascendify.

Interview

I have certainly never come close to an interview experience as horrible as the one I had with the Ascendify CEO, whose goal in the interview seemed to humiliate me, break me down, and completely undermine my professional experience. On top of being late, he basically told me that I was bad at my job, and as I left, he called me the wrong name.

How ironic that he's concerned about the candidate experience! I would never recommend this place - culture comes from the top-down. Stay away unless you want to be abused. I asked to be taken out of the hiring process before even hearing about next steps.

Interview Questions

• How would you be critical of this (your own) piece of content ?   Answer Question

Ascendify Response

Nov 8, 2017 – CEO

Thanks for this feedback. All of us here at Ascendify take these comments seriously and we’re sorry your experience interviewing with us was not stellar. Rest assured that these concerns have been... More

QA Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process was simple. I got a call from the Head of Engineering. After resume walk-through and a couple of questions, I was invited onsite for further rounds. There were 3-4 people responsible for taking interviews.

Backend Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ascendify (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The process was straightforward, 1 phone interview and 1 on-site interview.

The hiring manager was straightforward about their interviews. Since other engineers are busy, and if you did not do well during the middle of the on-site interview, you might not be able to move on and talk to the other engineers.

Interview Questions

• 1. Phone interview:
      - reverse a string iteratively
      - recursive factorial

2. On-site interview:
      - Create a database for pseudo-netflix site
      - Write an LRU cache   Answer Question

Technical Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ascendify (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Just your basic meet and greet with several questions asked repeatly. Not a lot of direction and general confusion of what's expected. Couldn't go into what stock option price would be, just that they hope it would be worth $100 dollars in five years magically

Interview Questions

• Your typical describing past work experience   1 Answer

Entry Level/Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascendify.

Interview

A phone call interview followed by a in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• The process was very trivial. Almost all about whatever you put on resume. Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question