Ascendo Resources Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ascendo Resources (Charlotte, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

Face-to-face with recruiter as walk-in was obviously good fortune, appreciated that Kerry didn't require including references. Company profile indicated they did deeper style digging with candidates, and after 45 min. or so, I felt very sure she/I had communicated my skills and attitudes better than anything I've gained since maybe 2008.

This is agency vs. actual clent interview, but I was impressed with quality of attitude being on same wave as me. Don't know if its frequent offer, but suggested/ helped rewrite resume "so that it reads like most recruiters want it (chrono)," she did so in less than a day, without killing spirit/facts I worried would be lost if trying to 'skinny down' all experiences I wanted to display as an EA/PA candidate.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected- honestly stunned when she mentioned 'still not official' possibility beyond two I'd come in about, something that would tap high order communications abilities and just maybe, count my 'maturity' as asset with exec who'd used several younger/non-males.   1 Answer