Ascension Health Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ascension Health Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Analyst Interview

Interview

A brief interview on the phone and then a two part in person interview. Met with five individuals total. Everyone was nice, but they almost made you feel like they were not taking anything you said seriously.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ascension Health

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ascension Health in October 2014.

Interview

Had initial HR call to gauge interest. Following this, took an Excel test and Business case study, where business scenario is given and questions follow. A week after this, had two scheduled phone interviews (via ATT conference). The first, I waited 15 minutes before the recruiter joined the call to say my interviewer was running late and asked if I would wait. After 35-40 minutes elapsed time, the recruiter told me the interview was not going to happen. The second interview, with a different individual, I waited on for 15 minutes before someone at my office called to remind them of the interview. Before beginning, my interviewer mentioned they were getting into a car. Based on that, I didn't feel a lot of attention was paid.

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ascension Health in September 2011.

Interview

The interview followed a fairly common format for a consulting interview. It consisted of two 45 minutes interviews. The first was a 1 on 1 behavioral interview with a company employee that was right out of college. It was a relaxed process with nothing being especially memorable. The second interview was a case. The case was directed and straight forward. No framework needed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you integrity was challenged.   Answer Question