Ascension Health Interview Questions in Austin, TX | Glassdoor

Ascension Health Interview Questions in Austin, TX

2.8

Residency Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Health (Austin, TX).

Interview

I applied and was given an initial phone interview within about 2 weeks. That went well and was followed up with a one-on-one interview which also went great and was told their would be a third round with a group of doctors. Within about another week that interview was set up and again went great. Each time nobody offered or gave business cards so I was at the mercy of the admin who attempted (poorly at that) to help. No communication from anyone after that third interview. Here I am have wasted a crap load of hours for their THREE interviews and they don't even have the courtesy to call or at least email me to say thanks but no thanks. Seriously unprofessional residency program.

Interview Questions

• No difficulty questions. They were all pretty typical.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ascension Health (Austin, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Call from Recruiter lasted about 15 minutes, reviewed resume and skill set. Set up a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager which lasted 45 minutes to 1 hour. Reviewed resume once more, went over education, and skill set.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ascension Health (Austin, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied online for several job openings.
    Initially I received an email from the HR department saying the jobs were filled, but then was contacted by one of the directors.
    After exchanging emails, I finally had an initial phone interview that took about 30 minutes, followed by a second and third interview. Each time the interviews were group interviews; 2 to 3 hiring manager.
    My impression is that the group is over-worked and desperately needs more people.
    The manager was very interested in making sure the opportunities would be something that I would be happy with and would not want me to leave. In this industry a lot of people come in, work for a year or two and then leave for greener pastures.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of the most difficult challenges you've faced as a project manager and how you handled it.   1 Answer

SD Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ascension Health (Austin, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

One in house interview. I met with two people talked about my experiance and work ethic and was offered job next week. . ,.. . . . . . .