Ascension Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 9, 2017

2.7

IT Interview-Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascension Health (Carmel, IN) in June 2017.

Interview

I asked the two people there about pay and they refused to give me a range or a number. They said it depended on my qualifications. I asked if they had seen my resume or had a copy of my resume and they said that they did. I asked again and they said that they would determine pay after our conversation..

Interview Questions

• We didn't get to them asking me many questions, the information I provided above describes the questions that I asked them.   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascension Health (Tulsa, OK) in April 2017.

Interview

I went for 3 interviews on different floors. Each time the person I was interviewing with was 30 minutes or more late. They never had any ideal what the pay scale would be. One interviewer even belittled me for another medical area I also have a BS degree in. Most unkind and evil interview process I have ever experience.

Interview Questions

• What will your present CNO say about you?   1 Answer

Managed Care Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascension Health (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview lasted about 30 minutes and was pleasant. There were no trick, or deceptive, questions. General questions which are usually part of any interview.

Additionally, the interviewer wanted to know why I was applying for the position and whether I work well in groups and individually. I was told after the interview that my case would be discussed with a hiring manager and that I would hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Interview

Was scheduled, and then an hour before the interview, someone canceled the appointment and apologized for the meeting not occurring as scheduled. Then another email sent to ask me to reschedule.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ascension Health.

Interview

The first step is a phone interview which is to determine if you qualify for the position, its usually 30 mins. If that's successful the requiter will schedule you for an in-person interview with the manager and a panel, this can be an hour. The person over the phone is screening you so make sure you put your best foot forward.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to leave your current employer? What skills you offer for this position? Very general not behavioral based. Tell me about a time where you made a mistake and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascension Health (Pensacola, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Panel interview. Multidisciplinary team interview. Management interview. Scored on sheets. Notified about 3 days after of decision. Not very organized. Interview team not on time. They did not seem well prepared.

Interview Questions

• Personality, conflict management.   1 Answer

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Health (Troy, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call back the following week. I completed the initial phone interview on this call. Later that week I was called and offered an on-site interview for the following week. When I arrived on-site, I completed three quizzes on the computer (typing quizzes and a customer/technical quiz). Upon completion, I was interviewed by two service desk managers. I was asked questions mainly regarding my education/work experience and availability. A few scenario-type questions were brought up regarding the handling and documentation of calls as well. The interview portion was about 30 minutes long. I was offered a job at Ascension Information Services (AIS) six business days later via phone by the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What type of information would you obtain for a caller having an issue with their printer?   1 Answer
    • Please show me how to clear the cache in Internet Explorer   1 Answer
    • How much RAM is in this computer?   1 Answer

Interview

Contacted by hiring manager to schedule a phone interview. 30 min phone interview with all members of team, at end of call talk of face to face, face to face scheduled for following week.

SD Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ascension Health (Birmingham, AL) in March 2016.

Interview

The first two interviews were by phone. The first was with a talent recruiter who worked at the national level, and the next was with the local manager. After getting notified that I had made it to the next round, the next interview was set up for a month later. The last one was a combination of a one on one interview, along with a group interview with members of the department.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Applicant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascension Health (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

Interviewed in an area not conducive to a proper interview. Interviewers were distracted and did not give full attention to interview. Other Associates were walking around that gave the impression this was more a burden than a true interview.