Ascension Health Ministry Service Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ascension Health Ministry Service Center Interview Questions

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Health Ministry Service Center (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2016.

Interview

There was a 20-30 minute phone screen with a HR recruiter. The second interview was with four gentlemen. I received an offer. . . but messed it up when I tried to negotiate the salary. This was a huge mistake, I am still kicking myself for. If you get an offer, thank God and take it. The company is growing exponentially. Getting to be a part of that growth is a once in a life time chance.

Interview Questions

• They were interested in specific areas of past experience. Some situational questions.   Answer Question

Purchasing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascension Health Ministry Service Center.

Interview

Find job online. If they are interested the recruiter will contact you. This is followed by a a 30-45 minute phone interview with the recruiter. If this is successful, you will then have an on-site interview with two Supervisors. If you are offered, the manager will then call and present the offer to you, and the process moves from there.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Health Ministry Service Center.

Interview

Two interviews: phone screening by Recruiter which was fairly short and casual and an in-person interview by a Supervisor-consisted mainly of them telling me about the position and the current environment.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had to be flexible in your approach to work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No wiggle-room

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ascension Health Ministry Service Center.

Interview

I applied online, contacted the next day. Face to Face interview 2 days later. Job offered one week later. I was asked great questions. I was very impressed with the interviewer. Didn't ask the "textbook" questions, which doesn't really tell you about someone. The interview was more like a conversation.

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Health Ministry Service Center (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by multiple supervisors and the manager as a group. Some members of the group spoke and interacted with me less than others. The group panel type of interview is a little more intimidating to me anyway. My interview was in a conference room. Since I have been employed there I have seen some done out in the cafe area.

Purchasing Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Health Ministry Service Center (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2014.

Interview

The process was rather informal. I interviewed with 2 of the senior managers in the department who employed a very conversational style of interview. The conversation, though informal, was directed. It was clear that these managers had conducted interviews for this position many times before and knew exactly what they wanted to learn about the candidate (me).

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were required to multi-task and meet a deadline. How did you prioritize your tasks?   1 Answer

Senior Payroll Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ascension Health Ministry Service Center (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2014.

Interview

The whole process moved fairly fast from initial contact to in person interview. I felt they could have been a little more up front about overtime during the phone interview as well as the in person

Short-Term Disability Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Health Ministry Service Center (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2014.

Interview

I was only asked questions regarding the information on my resume. No situational or behavior questions. This was after the phone interview that is your typical phone interview....tell me about yourself and what are you looking for? This was over two years ago

Short Term Disability Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Health Ministry Service Center (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2014.

Interview

phone interview-typical questions then in person interview with 1 1/2 people. One person showed up at the end and asked one question. It was very relaxed. I am ususally a nervous person, but they made it very comfortable and they did not wait weeks for me to hear back. I believe I heard back in two days.

Interview Questions

• They followed my resume, so all the questions asked were based on the information on my resume; how did I accomplisn certain things   Answer Question

Facilities Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ascension Health Ministry Service Center (Bridgeport, CT) in November 2013.

Interview

One big run around. Interviewed by very inexperienced staff. The position was a high level position and the interview staff was very inexperienced. It was clear they were taking orders from corporate in another state.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer was ill prepared and uninterestd. Not very professional.   Answer Question