Ascension Health Ministry Service Center HR-Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ascension Health Ministry Service Center HR-Recruiter Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

HR-Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascension Health Ministry Service Center (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

2-part interview, one phone and one in person with manger. They set up a time that's convenient for you for the phone interview and after asking questions about background and work experience (pretty detailed for a phone interview!), they tell you about the company and work environment. Second part of interview was not as long, surprisingly, but asked specific questions, like what your career aspirations were, why you left previous positions, and some ethics questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions relating to ethics that may or may not sink your ship. I encourage you to be as honest as possible even if you think it reflects negatively on you as this is highly valued in this company. Since they work with a lot of personal information, integrity is vital so brutal honesty and admitting you make mistakes or have made them is more important than sugar-coating or omission of details.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, I was offered the job and told what the salary would be. It was a very fair salary, so I wasn't going to risk the opportunity by playing games with negotiating. Had it been a low offer, I would have negotiated or walked away.