Ascension Health Service Desk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Health (Troy, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call back the following week. I completed the initial phone interview on this call. Later that week I was called and offered an on-site interview for the following week. When I arrived on-site, I completed three quizzes on the computer (typing quizzes and a customer/technical quiz). Upon completion, I was interviewed by two service desk managers. I was asked questions mainly regarding my education/work experience and availability. A few scenario-type questions were brought up regarding the handling and documentation of calls as well. The interview portion was about 30 minutes long. I was offered a job at Ascension Information Services (AIS) six business days later via phone by the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What type of information would you obtain for a caller having an issue with their printer?   1 Answer
  • Please show me how to clear the cache in Internet Explorer   1 Answer
  • How much RAM is in this computer?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ascension Health

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Health (Auburn Hills, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

Pleasant experience. Interviewers were friendly and made me feel at ease. Prudent questions were asked and they made sure I had a full understanding of the position and of the company culture.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. The budget was set for the starting salary.