Ascension Management PR Communications Brand Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for PR Communications Brand Associate

Ascension Management PR Communications Brand Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Ascension Management

1 Interview Review

1.0

PR Communications Brand Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ascension Management (Providence, RI) in March 2019.

Interview

Worst experience EVER. They invited me to an interview and there were other 20 people in the same room doing the "interview"with me. Later on I found out that a position named marketing/public relations was in fact a door-to-door very uncomfortable sales position with no benefits at all (forget about health insurance) and even a base salary wasn't part of the deal. I tried to research before about the company but guess what. Impossible to find something - the "CEO" has no last name - it's just James - nobody what he did before, where did he study, if he has a clean criminal background, nothing. Same to a girl called Alyssa - at the website she is "HR Chairman" but she is also the telephonist, the receptionist, the recruiter. And again, no family name. Really? To be honest I even don't know if those are their real name - looks like they are trying to hide themselves. They say they have 500 fortune clients but when you look for their portfolio at the website there is no reference what so ever to clients - if I have 500 Fortune clients I'll definitely use it in my favor displaying a big logo in my company's website. They claimed that they are a startup but they are located in a shady and obscure location with nothing around. They post a PR position that is in fact a door-to-door sales modern slavery no benefits or labor rights position. Don't believe in the good reviews, they are probably from friends or from people who benefit from this scam.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to use your own car, your own gasoline with no base pay and no benefits to work for us?   3 Answers