Ascension Parish School Board Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ascension Parish School Board

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Donaldsonville, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ascension Parish School Board (Donaldsonville, LA) in April 2012.

Interview

Basic interview questions; strengths and weaknesses. It's important to understand that teaching in Donaldsonville presents a different experience and requires different skills than teaching in the rest of Ascension Parish. Two pieces of advice would be to maintain how you would fit within the community and your commitment to stay more than one year.

Teacher, Secondary School Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Amant, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Parish School Board (Saint Amant, LA) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was roughly an hour long. When I entered we started right on time. After talking to the principals and associate principal, the remaining principals were invited to join in. Three other principals joined. They each had questions about what I could bring to their school.

Kindergarten Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Donaldsonville, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ascension Parish School Board (Donaldsonville, LA) in June 2015.

Interview

there is a team of people who asks questions.
    - how can you be an assest to our school
    -tell me about yourself
    -explain a situation when you had to use your classroom management beliefs
    - how do you deal with a difficult co-worker
    - what would you do if you were asks to do a lead huge project , but the deadline was near. It would be impossible for you to finish the task to the best of your abilities. How would you handle this situation and what priorities are more important than the task given/

English Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Amant, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ascension Parish School Board (Saint Amant, LA) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview was a small meeting between a vice principal, the principal and myself. It was face to face, and I was asked question mostly about my prior experience as a teacher. The vise principal and principal were extremely nice and affable through the entire experience. I felt comfortable, which allowed me to better explain how there school would benefit from having me as a teacher.

Secondary Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ascension Parish School Board in August 2008.

Interview

I went to school with my resume and received an interview within two days. Very efficient hiring process and lots of support and direction. Great leadership, great faculty. There is some pressure because the school is high performing and excellence is the benchmark. My department members were very collaborative and I was constantly impressed with teh effective use of technology and data used to make instructional decisions.