Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital (Rochester, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

Application process is all online. Met job requirements and applied. Interview was seemingly more difficult than I anticipated - for a CNA job. Staff is very friendly being a "community hospital" and "relationship based". They love when you stress how important relationships are (patient, patient family, other coworkers). Do research on the hospital before interview because they may ask why this hospital or what interests you especially about Crittenton.

Interview Questions

• Strengths / Weakness about yourself, if you had to build an environment to work in what would it look like.   Answer Question

Patient Sitter Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital in June 2017.

Interview

The initial called from the hiring recruiter was very impressionable. She was informative and confirmed that I had received her email with the directions. The individual l that I met for the interview was a different story.

Laboratory Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital (Rochester Hills, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

Went and met with the Lab Manager.. She was very nice. Easy interview... Asked me where I see myself in 5 years. I first had a typing test then the manager took me to the front lobby for the interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

You must submit a resume and reference letters from 3 different teachers or employers. This can be difficult because most applicants are high school students that have limited experiences. I highly suggest emphasizing volunteer work in all parts of the application. I was selected in the first "round" of applications so I was not interviewed.