Ascension Sacred Heart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ascension Sacred Heart Interview Questions

Interviews at Ascension Sacred Heart

3.1

Staff RN Interview

Interview

I received a phone call. Set up an interview. They said they would call to let me know if I were hired or not by end of the week. They didn't call until the next week but they offered me the position!

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a patient or a patients family member was not satisfied with your work?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascension Sacred Heart (Pensacola, FL).

Interview

Interview with floor manager first, view the unit and then have a peer interview with the staff nurses and aids. The peer review includes a list of about 8-10 questions written by the hospital/Ascension to allow the staff the ability to understand your personality and if you're a good "fit" for the team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Sacred Heart (Pensacola, FL) in August 2010.

Interview

Horrible!!! they took two months to get back to me on my initial application and then when I missed the call from them to FINALLY talk about my application I called back less than 5 mins later and the person I was supposed to talk to was unavailable and I left a message. Was finally contacted a week later had a phone interview and was scheduled to meet with recruiter. The day I arrived for the meeting she was not even in the office! I really really needed the job so I was very polite and asked to be contacted to reschedule. A week went by and never heard back so I called and emailed her. Once again a week later I finally was called back. Went in for interview which lasted maybe 20 mins. Left feeling very confident. I followed up with a phone call a few days later to thank her and check the status of the position.....of course she wasnt in. 2 weeks after that I called again and the assistant informed me the position had been filled! UGH!

Interview Questions

• What I would do with an abusive patient   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ascension Sacred Heart (Pensacola, FL) in July 2018.

Interview

Took about a day to contact me about an interview. Interview took about a week to complete. One manager interview and a peer interview. They were very polite and professional. The interview as a new grad was decent and not too hard.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a coworker with opposite personality.   1 Answer

RN Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ascension Sacred Heart.

Interview

I have been a nurse a long time with only a few interviews behind me. The questions asked are what was listed, be prepared for that and you are good

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ascension Sacred Heart (Pensacola, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Called in for an interview, met with the manager we talked casually about the needs of the job, what they were looking for, what I could offer, and then I did a peer interview. I met with 4 of the employees that worked their to see how they liked me and if they thought I could cut it. They didn't use the questions on the forms they were given, they made there own up as they went and it was intense, but casual at the same time.

Interview Questions

• If you don't feel that you understand something, or you are not sure about things, such as a medication or a procedure. What would you do?   1 Answer

Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Sacred Heart (Pensacola, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

There was a peer interview by the department, which I really liked, versus only meeting the supervisor/mgr. Then from there you complete the required documents for HR as with any other new hire. Transitioning into the role was seamless for the most part and if there were any issues they were handled very well.

Interview Questions

• What past experiences have prepared me for this role?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascension Sacred Heart (Pensacola, FL).

Interview

The interview process consisted of two panel interviews. The first interview was a peer interview with Pharmacists and technicians. The second interview was with upper management pharmacy staff. Everyone was extremely friendly and professional. I felt very comfortable during the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Sacred Heart (Pensacola, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

the take you to their unit and interview you ask you questions like do you have experience, what made you want to work at sacred heart? they also give you a tour of the unit youre suppose to be working at discuss what you have to do daily

Pct Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Sacred Heart.

Interview

Applied on the 11th, received a phone interview on the 18th and scheduled a peer interview for the 20th. The Patient Care Manager will take you on a tour of the unit. Then you will have a peer interview with 2-3 other people. I had 2 nurses and 1 tech in mine. They have rubrics with pre printed questions to ask and they rate you based off of your answers.Havent heard back yet.

Interview Questions

• They ask alot of scenario questions. Explain a time when you made a mistake and owned up to it.   Answer Question