Ascension Seton Case Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ascension Seton Case Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Ascension Seton

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Seton (Austin, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

Applied online via company's website for employment. Within 24 hours, contacted by hiring manager for brief phone interview, set an interview 1:1 with hiring manager. Met with hiring manager and was asked fairly detailed questions on compliance, utilization review, discharge planning and status determination. Hiring manager invited me back for an interview with the team and suggested I have more detailed answers before meeting. Research online and team meeting/interview is within 48 hours.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about your knowledge of case management?   1 Answer
  • Why do you think you would make a good case manager?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ascension Seton

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Seton (Austin, TX).

Interview

2 interviews. Friendly, but research your job responsibilities and know what you are applying for. Answer the questions. The process was one that I found challenging, but I felt prepared for. Since then I have been in on the interview process and am surprised at how many people are not prepared. Always as questions also. Do your homework!

Interview Questions