Ascension Seton Clinical Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ascension Seton Clinical Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Ascension Seton

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Seton (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

HR and the manager of the unit interviewed me for 30min about 2 weeks after I applied online. I got an email saying I got the job and I had to send lots of info through email and take a certain cpr class. Then I had to go to a presentation then an orientation for about a month. After that I trained with someone on my floor various hours for another month.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ascension Seton

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ascension Seton (Austin, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview process was crisp and to the point. I was asked about my experience in the medical field, long term goals, and how this position fit into my long-term goals.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel that you are a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Seton (Austin, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

A phone interview followed by a group interview. They asked a few questions as a get to know you better. Then asked situational questions to know skills and abilities.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Questions that detailed how one responds to certain situations.   1 Answer
    • Tell about a time when you had a conflict and resolved it.   Answer Question